Chelsea Place Memory Care
14055 E. Quincy Ave. , Aurora, CO 80015
Reviews of Chelsea Place Memory Care
Learn More About Chelsea Place Memory Care
Ask a Family Advisor if this is the right community for you.Call us free of charge at (855) 840-7257
Costs for Chelsea Place Memory Care
Memory Care Starting Cost per Month:
Medicaid/Medicare Not Accepted
Amenities at Chelsea Place Memory Care
Emergency Services: Less than 6 Miles
Shopping: Less than 1 Mile
Recreation: Less than 1 Mile
Full-Time Activity Director
Trips & Outings
Pet Policy: Pets allowed after assessment
Nurse Availability: On-Call 24/7
On-Site Medical Visits: Geriatric physician
Tour Chelsea Place Memory Care
The best way to get to know a community is by scheduling a tour. See the facilities, meet the staff and residents, and get a feel first hand what it's like to live at Chelsea Place Memory Care.
Description of Chelsea Place Memory Care
Each resident of Chelsea Place is unique. They come to us with history, triumphs, tragedies; and like all of us, they need an enduring human connection. At Chelsea Place, we are specialized caretakers with extensive training in advanced memory care. We will welcome your loved ones with open arms, and look after them with warmth and expertise. Because everyone deserves to feel understood. To be happy. To remain significant. Everyone deserves to be protected, to be engaged, and to be loved.
- Variety of comfortable common areas, including a choice of elegant community dining rooms, media, television, and living rooms, as well as plenty of seating in nooks and cozy areas throughout the community.
- Beautifully-manicured and maintained landscaping, gardens, and secure sensory exterior courtyards with walking paths.
- Therapeutic activities and specially-trained staff ready to meet the unique needs of our residents.
- Social, educational, spiritual, intellectual, physical, and recreational programs.
- Onsite physical and cognitive therapies.
- Multi-sensory experiences, daily exercise, regularly-scheduled outings, group activities, regularly-scheduled visits with children, and opportunities to nurture pets and plants.
- It's Never 2 Late™ therapeutic computer-based learning, entertainment, and therapy system, allowing residents to Skype families with caretaker assistance, sing along to songs of bygone eras, participate in game shows, play stimulating games, and even travel virtually to other places and times, as part of group or one-to-one activities.
- Fully dedicated clinician office for physical/occupational therapy, podiatry, audiology, physician exams, etc.
- Full-service beauty salon and barber shop
- Medical management supervised by our licensed vocational nurse, as well as our medical director, Dr. Thomas Lally, winner of the 2014 Physician of the Year award.
- Assistance with daily living activities based on the individual needs of residents, including bathing, grooming, dining and dressing.
- Housekeeping and laundry services.
- Individual Service Plans based on each resident’s unique life history and needs, developed before moving in, and updated regularly.
- Dining program with daily offerings of three delicious, well-balanced meals and healthy, nutrient-dense snacks throughout the day, including clinical oversight for special diets or other special needs or requests.
- Secure community with open guest entry and reception area.
- Apartment suites featuring private rooms with either a shared or private bathroom.
- State-of-the-art, discreet, and silent safety monitoring system in each suite, adjusted to the needs of each resident, including clinical oversight and reporting.
- Fire safety system.
- Highly-trained and sensitized staff with three levels of training: Leaders in Dementia Care Training, Dementia Sensitivity Training, and Proprietary Dementia Training.
- Staff awake and on site twenty-four hours a day, seven days a week.
- State-of-the-art resident needs reporting system for active review by supervisory staff.
Have Questions? Enter your email address below to get more information about Chelsea Place Memory Care