Aspen House II Memory Care Assisted Living
2224 East 11th St. , Loveland, CO 80537
Reviews of Aspen House II Memory Care Assisted Living
Learn More About Aspen House II Memory Care Assisted Living
Ask a Family Advisor if this is the right community for you.Call us free of charge at (855) 840-7257
Costs for Aspen House II Memory Care Assisted Living
Memory Care Starting Cost per Month:
Medicaid/Medicare Not Accepted
Tour Aspen House II Memory Care Assisted Living
The best way to get to know a community is by scheduling a tour. See the facilities, meet the staff and residents, and get a feel first hand what it's like to live at Aspen House II Memory Care Assisted Living.
Description of Aspen House II Memory Care Assisted Living
Aspen House II is a secure living community, licensed for the care of elders living with Alzheimer's Disease or other cognitive impairments. Our goal is to provide a safe and secure home environment for each of our residents. With our superior carepartner-to-resident ratio, and state-of-the-art security systems, families are assured peace of mind knowing that their loved one is well protected.
At Aspen House, we provide an environment that is calming and structured and is conducive to your loved one's unique needs, especially as the disease progresses.
- Activities that stimulate social, cognitive, and physical abilities and designed for those with special memory care needs
- Person-centered activities to keep residents engaged in meaningful ways
- Individual activity planning for persons with diminished attention spans or capabilities
- Incontinence program to manage all levels of incontinence
Building is designed specifically for those with cognitive impairments:
- Family dining in four small dining rooms.
- "Neighborhoods" where residents experience a personal, intimate home feeling
- Secure and safe living environment for those who might wander
- Alarmed, delayed egress locks on doors
- Fenced in area with level sidewalks and gates with alarmed, delayed egress locks
Able to provide high level of care for individuals:
- High staff-to-resident ratio, awake and on duty 24 hours, and able to meet the physical and emotional needs of those with memory impairments
- Specially trained staff to assist with all activities of daily living; dressing, bathing, eating, grooming, etc.
- Staff trained to understand the specific behaviors, needs, and supervision of individuals with cognitive impairments
- Staff experienced at behavior management techniques such as redirection or diversion
- Aspen House works closely with local hospice services to provide spiritual, emotional and medical support through the end of your loved one's life.
Have Questions? Enter your email address below to get more information about Aspen House II Memory Care Assisted Living