You've Got a Friend Care Services
2151 Salvio St. Suite 350, Concord, CA 94520
Reviews of You've Got a Friend Care Services
Learn More About You've Got a Friend Care Services
Ask a Family Advisor if this is the right community for you.Call us free of charge at (855) 840-7257
Costs for You've Got a Friend Care Services
Learn About Financing Options
Talk to a Family Advisor about how you can pay for care.
Description of You've Got a Friend Care Services
It is Our Honor to be there for You:
Caregivers play a critical role in improving the quality of life for those needing assistance. Overwhelmingly, seniors prefer to stay in the comfort of their own home, where research shows they are healthier both physically and emotionally. Often, family members who would like to check in on them, live too far away. In-home care allows them to maintain some level of independence as well as crucial social interaction. You've Got a Friend Care Services provide clients and their families' peace of mind by offering non-medical assistance which includes:
- Providing professional, competent, and empathetic caregivers;
- Emphasis on matching caregivers with clients;
- Enabling clients to stay in the home they love with dignity and independence;
- Freeing family members to lead their lives knowing their loved one is safe and happy;
- Individualized care plans so clients can enjoy doing what they love most to the ability they are able;
- Coverage designed for your needs - Hourly, Live-In, Overnight, 24 hour;
- Experienced caregivers are all employees (not contractors), with full background checks, interviewed and shadowed by manager to ensure a good fit for client.
Our mission is to make a significant difference in our client's quality of life by delivering quality care, social engagement, mental stimulation and a healthy diet.
Integrity and honesty are at the top of our core values. We know how important your loved ones are to you. We know we have to earn your trust. We are honored when you choose us and will do everything in our power to maintain and build on that trust. Our company is built on your satisfaction.
Our agency is a member of AHI (Aventis Healthcare International) - an organization of independently owned home care providers. We are bonded and carry worker's comp. You've Got a Friend Care Services is unique from any of our competitors given the never-ending focus of the founder along with every employee to give each client the competent, nurturing top-tier Ritz- Carlton level of care they deserve and need.
We want you to know, you really do have a friend in us!
Personal Care Services
- Bathing, Grooming & Hygiene
- Mobility Assistance - Fall Prevention
- Transferring and Positioning
- Incontinence Care
- Feeding and Special Diet Assistance
- Dementia & Alzheimer Care
Companionship Services (and much more)
- Meal Planning, Preparation and Clean-Up
- Laundry, Light Housekeeping
- Grocery Shopping/Errands
- Transportation - appointments, lunch, friends, shopping, parks, outings
- Medication Reminders
- Grooming Assistance
Assisted Living Facilitation
- Help with finding the right facility for your needs
- Help you understand senior living options
- Tailored Secure Memory Care
- Introduce you to key people
Our Service Areas (Contra Costa County)
- Walnut Creek
- San Ramon
- Pleasant Hill
Service Areas94505, 94506, 94507, 94509, 94511 (+47 more)
Have Questions? Enter your email address below to get more information about You've Got a Friend Care Services