WeCare Home Assistants, LLC
1818 Tice Valley Blvd. , Walnut Creek, CA 94595
Reviews of WeCare Home Assistants, LLC
Learn More About WeCare Home Assistants, LLC
Ask a Family Advisor if this is the right community for you.Call us free of charge at (855) 840-7257
Costs for WeCare Home Assistants, LLC
Learn About Financing Options
Talk to a Family Advisor about how you can pay for care.
Description of WeCare Home Assistants, LLC
Excellent Care for Your Loved One.
WeCare Home Assistants understands what its like to see parents enter into a new chapter of their lives, the owners have been through it themselves and know of the challenges first-hand. There are many questions and concerns on this journey and their experience with 100s of different clients can help provide answers. WeCare's goal is to help families rest easier by providing the best quality service at a reasonable price.
The loyal employees are the best of the bunch. Friendly, professional, reliable and they enjoy their work. WeCare's aim is to carefully place them with clients so there's no endless stream of new people in the home. After the introduction, they are closely supervised to make sure concerns are quickly addressed as they come up.
Care Manager visits and meetings with the health care team are provided at no extra charge, and, if requested, are followed up with email reports which works especially well for out-of-area family members. This is just one of the ways they are involved in their clients' physical, mental and emotional well-being.
Cheerful assistants available for hourly or live-in care:
- Assist with Activities of Daily Living
- Help organize and tidy up the home
- Prepare nutritious meals
- Do laundry, light housekeeping and errands
- Escort to shopping, doctor's and salon appointments
- Provide personal care for comfort, hygiene and safety
- Assist with health needs, including medication reminding
- Discounted subscription for Personal Emergency Response System
WeCare is different.
- Recommended by local churches, hospitals and social workers
- Takes care of employer obligations so you don't have to
- Background checks: references, criminal, DMV, TB
- Caregivers are bonded and covered by Workers Comp insurance
- Handles Long Term Care insurance billing
- 24/7 phones answered by Care Managers
- Certified by California Association of Services at Home (top 7% of CA agencies)
- National Private Duty Association
- A+ rated by Better Business Bureau
Caregiver Skills Include:
Ethics, Patient Transfers, Family Communication, Communicating with Dementia Patients
|Caregivers employed, bonded and insured:||Yes|
|Caregivers available 24 hours a day:||Yes|
|Available to assisted living facility:||Yes|
Service Areas94506, 94507, 94517, 94518, 94519 (+31 more)
Have Questions? Enter your email address below to get more information about WeCare Home Assistants, LLC