Vista Del Lago
1817 Avenida del Diablo , Escondido, CA 92029
Reviews of Vista Del Lago
Learn More About Vista Del Lago
Ask a Family Advisor if this is the right community for you.Call us free of charge at (855) 840-7257
Costs for Vista Del Lago
Memory Care Starting Cost per Month:
Medicaid/Medicare Not Accepted
Amenities at Vista Del Lago
Resident Capacity: 96
Number of Units: 56
State License #: 74603664
Trips & Outings
Help with Activities of Daily Living
Transportation to Appointments
Tour Vista Del Lago
The best way to get to know a community is by scheduling a tour. See the facilities, meet the staff and residents, and get a feel first hand what it's like to live at Vista Del Lago.
Description of Vista Del Lago
Vista del Lago is a memory care community that specializes in the needs of seniors. Our compassionate team members provide quality care to our residents that are facing Alzheimer’s disease and other related dementias.
At Vista del Lago, our personalized activities, services and amenities enhance quality of life and allow our residents to focus on filling each day with friends and memories.
WHAT MAKES VISTA DEL LAGO SO UNIQUE?
- Nurses 24 hours a day – feel safe knowing there is a nurse close by 24 hours a day
- Staff trained with an emphasis on Memory Care – promotes easier transition from home
- Effective & proactive approach to redirecting – reducing agitation and provides structure
- Vibrant Life Program – for mind, body and spirit
- Weekly Outings – helping your loved one keep an active social lifestyle
- Men & Women’s Club – growing friendships and making new memories
- Community Support Group – connect with other family members
- Diabetic/sliding scale program – managed by licensed professionals
- Private and Shared Living options – the ability to choose
- Respite Care with no minimum – rest easy while your away
- Newly furnished apartments – assist in a gentle transition
- Person-centered care – individualized way of life with socialization choices
- Physical, spiritual and social wellness – whole person well-being through specialized Generations program
- Beautiful courtyard with winding walking path – fresh air to clear the mind
- Well-structured outdoor exploration – life beyond community living
- Choice of daily life activities – catering to personal preferences
- Pet Friendly – because your best friend may have fur
- Emergency response system (24-hours a day) – peace of mind knowing someone is close by
We are focused to ensure our residents enjoy the best day possible-everyday!
Have Questions? Enter your email address below to get more information about Vista Del Lago