24962 Calle Aragon , Laguna Woods, CA 92637
Reviews of Las Palmas
Apr 4, 2018 | Reviewed by Donna
I Am A Friend Or Relative Of A Current/Past Resident
My mom stayed at Las Palmas. It was very good, but it would be nice if they had more outdoor areas for the memory care portion. My mom had her own studio apartment and the caregivers and staff were excellent and very good with a lot of special care. The dining area is very nice and the food was really good. Donna, the person in charge of activities, was wonderful, and there were lots of things that the people were involved in. My mother joined in everything, and they encouraged the residents to join in and not just stay in their rooms. Every Tuesday they have outside people come in for music activities. They also did exercises on a daily basis, and Donna always had some kind of program happening, like bowling. On Saturday they had a bus that would take them out.
Was this helpful?
19 Reviews & Ratings From Around the Web
Costs for Las Palmas
Assisted Living Starting Cost per Month:
Independent Living Starting Cost per Month:
Memory Care Starting Cost per Month:
Medicaid/Medicare Not Accepted
Description of Las Palmas
Assisted Living, Memory Care, Independent Senior Living in Laguna Woods, California.
Make yourself at home at Las Palmas in Laguna Woods, California. It's a friendly, flexible environment that celebrates your individuality and nurtures your soul. We recognize that each new resident has a unique lifestyle. So we've tailored solutions to match:
- Independent Living, for our most active seniors
- Assisted Living, when you need a helping hand
- Memory Care, special care for those with memory challenges e.g. Alzheimer's and dementia
- Short Term Care, for a respite or recovery period
- Serving Laguna Hills, Laguna Woods, Irvine, Lake Forest, Aliso Viejo and more
All options include:
- A safe, secure environment
- Compassionate, capable staff
- Busy days, rewarding activities
- 3 chef prepared meals daily
- Scheduled transportation for errands, medical appointments and field trips
- Friendly people and a sense of community
- Artist colony of Laguna Beach with its world-renowned Festival of the Arts and Pageant of the Masters
- Mission Viejo Mall, Laguna Hills Mall and the Irvine Spectrum super center are just miles away
- Abundant dining options
- Saddleback Hospital
- Mission Hospital
- University of California Irvine / UCI Medical Center
- Las Palmas, a Vintage Senior Living retirement community, offers Independent and Assisted Living starting at $2,200 per month, depending on availability and floor plan.
- Las Palmas also offers compassionate Memory Care services and accommodations starting at $4,935 per month, depending on floor plan and availability.
Have Questions? Enter your email address below to get more information about Las Palmas