Villa Flora Care Home II
2750 Lorenzo Avenue , Costa Mesa, CA 92626
Reviews of Villa Flora Care Home II
Learn More About Villa Flora Care Home II
Ask a Family Advisor if this is the right community for you.Call us free of charge at (855) 840-7257
Costs for Villa Flora Care Home II
Assisted Living Starting Cost per Month:
Medicaid/Medicare Not Accepted
Amenities at Villa Flora Care Home II
Licensed Capacity: 6
Emergency Services: Less than 1 Miles
Shopping: Less than 1 Mile
Birthday and Holiday Celebrations
Supervised In-House Activities
Three Well-Balanced Home-Cooked Meals Plus Snacks
Help with Activities of Daily Living
Transportation to Appointments
Tour Villa Flora Care Home II
The best way to get to know a community is by scheduling a tour. See the facilities, meet the staff and residents, and get a feel first hand what it's like to live at Villa Flora Care Home II.
Description of Villa Flora Care Home II
Villa Flora Care Homes are comfortable, spacious and pleasantly furnished homes, located in quiet, secure neighborhoods. Private and semi-private rooms are available, accommodating both ambulatory and non-ambulatory residents who are free to personalize their own living space.
We offer a warm, home-style environment with professional services and caring, loving support for each resident. With a staff-to-resident ratio of one to three, we can monitor our residents more closely.
Our homes are in full compliance with all fire codes and safety requirements, yet are designed to provide privacy. Door and gate chimes allow non-intrusive monitoring of residents and entry/exit freedom for family and friends.
- Three well-balanced, home-cooked meals, plus snacks in between meals. Special diets as prescribed by physicians are also accommodated.
- Assistance with eating including cutting of meats, use of condiments, etc.
- Assistance in dressing, bathing and grooming.
- Incontinent care.
- Communication with resident's personal physician and pharmacist.
- Monitoring and assistance with physician-prescribed medications.
- Support with transfers requiring the assistance of one or more staff.
- Dementia and hospice care.
- Tracking of medical and dental appointments, nursing visits and therapy sessions.
- Transportation arranged for medical and dental appointments.
- Complete housekeeping and laundry services.
- Supervised in-house activities and exercise sessions.
- Facilities designed for easy access with wheelchairs and walkers.
Thank you for you interest at Villa Flora Care Homes. Please give us a call to schedule a free tour.
Have Questions? Enter your email address below to get more information about Villa Flora Care Home II