Vi at La Jolla Village
8515 Costa Verde Boulevard , San Diego, CA 92122
Reviews of Vi at La Jolla Village
Learn More About Vi at La Jolla Village
Ask a Family Advisor if this is the right community for you.Call us free of charge at (855) 840-7257
Costs for Vi at La Jolla Village
Continuing Care Retirement Communities Starting Cost per Month:
Medicaid/Medicare Not Accepted
Tour Vi at La Jolla Village
The best way to get to know a community is by scheduling a tour. See the facilities, meet the staff and residents, and get a feel first hand what it's like to live at Vi at La Jolla Village .
Description of Vi at La Jolla Village
Vi at La Jolla Village is a Life Plan Community, also known as Continuing Care Retirement Community (CCRC), located in San Diego, California, within the ‘Golden Triangle’. Our location offers spectacular views with access to high-end shopping, dining, parks and walking trails. Our retirement community provides exceptional amenities, social programs and a wealth of activities to enjoy. Whether you desire Vi’s beach proximity, variety of amenities and benefits, upscale environment, quality staff and service, Vi at La Jolla Village has it all to deliver residents an enriched lifestyle like no other.
Some of the unique benefits you can expect with Vi at La Jolla include and are not limited to:
- Award winning staff from our chefs, nursing, housekeeping, front desk, and more
- On site Assisted living, Memory Support, and Skilled Nursing facilities
- Scheduled maintenance and repairs for your home
- Weekly light housekeeping of your home and laundering of linens and towels
- Seasonal menus and nightly specials prepared by our culinary team
- Casual, bistro-style, and fine dining restaurants with table service
- Valet parking services
- Scheduled transportation for shopping, outings, and appointments
- Front desk staffed 24 hours a day to welcome residents, register guests, and accept deliveries
- A full menu of spa and beauty services
- Wellness Center staffed Monday through Friday by a registered nurse available for confidential health consult
- State of the art fitness center includes TechnoGym® equipment, treadmills, recumbent bicycles, cross training
- Fitness instruction and classes, including Tai Chi, Zumba and weight training
- Pets allowed (up to 35 lbs.)
- Private theatre
- Art room
- Salon and spa
- Heated salt-filtered indoor pool and therapeutic whirlpool
Along with all the amenities and activities Vi has to offer, enjoy the endless amount of attractions in La Jolla and San Diego. Visit the diverse range of animals at the San Diego Zoo or San Diego SeaWorld, tour iconic landmarks and museums such as the Cabrillo National Monument or the USS Midway Museum, shop at the wide array of stores at Seaport Village, enjoy music from the San Diego Symphony, visit the Torrey Pines golf course, or enjoy a nice stroll among the San Diego beach.
Vi is dedicated to providing you a service like no other, and have you questioning whether you’re experiencing senior living or a resort. Living at Vi means living in a upscale environment intertwined with quality service, care, and excitement.
How it works
Vi at La Jolla Village offers two different pricing options, depending on the percentage of repayment. Your entrance fee and monthly fee pay for your apartment home, as well as access to our onsite continuum of care. The entrance fee is a one-time fee paid when you move into the community, and is based on the floor plan and repayment option you choose. Additionally, your monthly fees – which are directly tied to the floor plan you choose – also cover a range of services including: maintenance of your home, housekeeping, dining, transportation, and more. Should you move or need to access the care center, your independent living monthly fees will not increase, aside from community wide increases, the cost of additional meals and ancillary items as needed.
For more than 30 years, Vi has been enriching the lives of seniors. The Vi family of companies includes 10 Life Plan Communities, also known as Continuing Care Retirement Communities (CCRCs), across the United States. Since 1987, Vi has owned and operated residential communities for older adults, we work toward providing quality environments, services and programs to enrich the lives of those we serve.
Have Questions? Enter your email address below to get more information about Vi at La Jolla Village