The Lake Merritt - Independent Senior Living
1800 Madison Street , Oakland, CA 94612
Reviews of The Lake Merritt - Independent Senior Living
Learn More About The Lake Merritt - Independent Senior Living
Ask a Family Advisor if this is the right community for you.Call us free of charge at (855) 840-7257
Costs for The Lake Merritt - Independent Senior Living
Independent Living Starting Cost per Month:
Medicaid/Medicare Not Accepted
Amenities at The Lake Merritt - Independent Senior Living
Air Conditioning/Climate Control
Trips & Outings
Transportation to Appointments
Other Transportation Provided
Tour The Lake Merritt - Independent Senior Living
The best way to get to know a community is by scheduling a tour. See the facilities, meet the staff and residents, and get a feel first hand what it's like to live at The Lake Merritt - Independent Senior Living.
Description of The Lake Merritt - Independent Senior Living
YOUR NEW HOME ON THE LAKE - Small and Intimate Yet Grand
Our special one-of-a-kind independent lifestyle community is designed for older adults who want to remain active and engaged in life, yet are ready for an easier lifestyle. Now, residents can have more time and energy for the things they really enjoy: family members and grandchildren, outings with friends and outside interests and activities. At The Lake Merritt, residents will discover a new community of people to enjoy life with.
- Large beautiful apartment homes, many with views of the lake, designed for vibrant gracious living with Art Deco touches
- Delicious food featuring fresh, healthy, restaurant-quality dining at our Terrace Room Restaurant, which is open to the public.
- Unique programming, and services including 24-hour on-site concierge.
- Scheduled transportation within 8 miles
- Home Care partners available to help as you "age in place."
Dining that is different than all the rest!
- Every day our residents dine in our stunning restaurant with an unparalleled view: The Terrace Room.
- Residents enjoy delicious meals prepared by our dedicated culinary team.
- Our restaurant is open to the public bringing extra enjoyment to daily living.
- The atmosphere is welcoming, intergenerational and reflective of the greater community.
- Meals are prepared with seasonally-fresh, locally-sourced meats and produce.
- The bar and lounge area offers a great place to entertain family and friends.
- Residents receive quality restaurant dining services and special menu options.
- The Terrace Room can provide meals with reduced sodium, reduced fat, low sugar and will assist with other special dietary needs.
SHORT TERM STAYSWe are new offering short term for relaxation and recovery!
Have Questions? Enter your email address below to get more information about The Lake Merritt - Independent Senior Living