1224 Cottonwood St. , Woodland, CA 95695
Reviews of The Californian
Oct 10, 2017 | Reviewed by Johnson family
I Visited This Facility
I toured with my family last month. The place was amazing! The girl that toured us knew every single residents name & they knew hers. It really reassured us that the place is a community not “a home” like we thought when we started this process. We are now just waiting for a 1 bedroom to open up so we can get moved in. If you come here you will be treated right. With love and respect that’s all we can ask for God bless
Was this helpful?
May 12, 2015 | Reviewed by Local Professional
I Visited This Community
The Californian is an established Independent, Assisted Living and Memory Care Community that is located in the heart of the Woodland Medical Community with doctor's offices within walking distance and Woodland Memorial Hospital right across the street. The building interior shows some wear and the furnishings are moderate and old fashioned. There are many staff that have worked there over ten years.
4 people found this helpful. Was this helpful?
14 Reviews & Ratings From Around the Web
Costs for The Californian
Assisted Living Starting Cost per Month:
Medicaid/Medicare Not Accepted
Amenities at The Californian
Licensed Capacity: 78
Emergency Services: Less than 1 Mile
Shopping: Less than 1 Mile
Full-Time Activity Director
Trips & Outings
On-Site Medical Visits: Physical Therapist
Help with Activities of Daily Living
Tour The Californian
The best way to get to know a community is by scheduling a tour. See the facilities, meet the staff and residents, and get a feel first hand what it's like to live at The Californian.
Description of The Californian
Retirement, Assisted Living, Memory Care
- Across street from hospital, next door to doctors clinics.
- Beautiful rose gardens with walking paths and benches in the front, with patio and plenty of seating near from entrance.
- Restaurant with open dining, no assigned seating, and waiters to take orders. Daily menu specials with menu changing daily for 5 weeks. Cafe menu that is available from 6:00 A.M. - 6:00 P.M.
- Activities all day long, excursions in the van weekly and monthly.
- Full staff who are on duty, awake, 24/7.
- Back gardens with patio and pavilion.
- 2 floors with stairs and elevator. Each floor has two wings with community bathrooms for convenience.
- semi privates, studios and one bedrooms. All have kitchenettes, and large bathrooms.
- Privately owned for over 25 years.
Have Questions? Enter your email address below to get more information about The Californian