Synergy HomeCare of South Placer County
2007-B Opportunity Drive, Ste. 13 Suite 13, Roseville, CA 95678
Reviews of Synergy HomeCare of South Placer County
Learn More About Synergy HomeCare of South Placer County
Ask a Family Advisor if this is the right home care for you.Call us free of charge at (855) 840-7257
Costs for Synergy HomeCare of South Placer County
Learn About Financing Options
Talk to a Family Advisor about how you can pay for care.
Description of Synergy HomeCare of South Placer County
Serving Placer and Sacramento County’s
Welcome to the Synergy HomeCare family! We have had the honor to serve hundreds of clients in the Placer, Sacramento and El Dorado counties and look forward to the opportunity of working with you. Your services will start with an in-depth consultation that's always free, no obligation. Together, we will develop a plan of care that addresses your needs and honors your choices. We understand that caring for an aging parent or family member can be exhausting, difficult and lonely work – but you’re not alone. Synergy HomeCare is here to help you navigate through the process in beginning this life-changing service. We are a compassionate, professional and affordable home care agency. Our skilled, attentive and dependable in-home caregivers can offer emotional care and quality of life to your loved ones, and much needed respite care for you.
As added value to our clients, we provide
- Free medical alarm services providing emergency services with the touch of a button
- Free Vial of Life program that provides an easy way to store medical information in the home where emergency medical personnel can always find it
- Free education to family caregivers
- Complimentary home safety evaluation
All of our caregivers are:
- Trusted and experienced
- Bonded and insured
- W2 employees
- Personal and Professional references checked
- Department of Justice background clearance
- Registered with the State of California as a Home Care Aide
Our caregivers are trained and experienced in Dementia, Alzheimer's, Hospice and post-acute care rehabilitation as well many other care needs. The services we provide may include, but are not limited to the following:
- Companionship: Assist with morning wake-up, assist with bedtime, safety supervision, cognitive stimulation, medication reminders, accompany to doctor visits, etc.
- Homemaker: Light housekeeping, meal preparation, change linens, incidental errands/transport, grocery shopping, etc.
- Personal / Attention Care: Bathing and shower assist, assist with walking, assist with dressing, assist with transfer, etc.
Service Areas95608, 95609, 95610, 95611, 95621 (+14 more)
Have Questions? Enter your email address below to get more information about Synergy HomeCare of South Placer County