Sunlit Gardens Assisted Living
9428 19th Sreet , Rancho Cucamonga, CA 91701
Reviews of Sunlit Gardens Assisted Living
Jan 3, 2015 | Reviewed by Drea
I Am A Friend Or Relative Of A Current/Past Resident
We pulled our grandfather from this place. Our experience lead us to call adult protection services, and the police to file a report.
Was this helpful?
Amenities at Sunlit Gardens Assisted Living
Licensed Capacity: 95
State License #: 366406725
Tour Sunlit Gardens Assisted Living
The best way to get to know a community is by scheduling a tour. See the facilities, meet the staff and residents, and get a feel first hand what it's like to live at Sunlit Gardens Assisted Living.
Description of Sunlit Gardens Assisted Living
Located in the foothills of the south face of the San Gabriel Mountain Range, Sunlit Gardens offers Assisted Living and Memory Care in a beautifully designed single-story garden community. At Sunlit Gardens, we understand how difficult it can be when caring for a family member with memory impairment. Our highly trained and accommodating staff provides our residents with personalized care and attention. Familiar and structured routines and environments help our residents feel comfortable and safe throughout the day.
What We Offer:
- 24-hour assistance
- Emergency call systems in rooms
- Medication administration
- Transportation for social activities, errands, and doctor appointments (some restrictions on distance and availability)
- Full culinary staff in house to ensure delicious restaurant-style meals and accommodates special diets
- Housekeeping, linen, and laundry care.
- Activities including exercise programs, computers, hobbies and off-site activities
- Separate secure memory care community with dining rooms, outdoor courtyards, and amenities
- Devotional services
- Indoor and outdoor common areas
- Beautician available on-site
- Free cable satellite TV
- Free high speed internet
Have Questions? Enter your email address below to get more information about Sunlit Gardens Assisted Living