StarLight CareGivers, Inc.
744 San Antonio Rd Suite 27, Palo Alto, CA 94303
Reviews of StarLight CareGivers, Inc.
Learn More About StarLight CareGivers, Inc.
Ask a Family Advisor if this is the right community for you.Call us free of charge at (855) 840-7257
Costs for StarLight CareGivers, Inc.
Learn About Financing Options
Talk to a Family Advisor about how you can pay for care.
Description of StarLight CareGivers, Inc.
StarLight Caregivers mission and passion is to provide premium in-home care services to enhance the living quality of seniors and the disabled as well as their family members. We provide free in-home assessment interviews which give us a clear understanding of our client's lifestyle and personality. We then develop a caregiver plan and match caregivers to the specific needs of a client.
We offer modern technology to keep everyone involved including a web-based portal where clients and their family have access to the daily service records. This is helpful for children living across town, across the country, or overseas. This portal is also accessible by doctors with the client's authorization.
Our experienced caregivers are our direct employees, not contractors. They are fully trained, bonded, and insured - including critical workers compensation and liability insurance. This totally protects clients and places full responsibility on the agency. Our hiring process includes hiring only experienced caregivers, training and re-training to our standards, checking references, doing national criminal background checks, reviewing driving records and proof of auto insurance, drug testing, screening for tuberculosis (TB), fingerprinting, and using E-Verify.
A quick summary of type of services we provide include, but are not limited to:
- Companionship care – Like reading, playing games or enjoying a meal together
- Personal care – Daily living tasks like bathing, grooming and dressing
- Day surgery support – transportation and post-surgical monitoring, concierge service
- Medication reminders – We assist to make sure our clients take medications at the right time
- Respite care for family members – Caring for loved ones can be a full-time job, so let us free up some time
- Respite service – We work with Hospice agencies and supplement skilled nursing with non-medical home care
- Light housekeeping – Vacuuming, dusting, organizing, dishes, and more
- Meal planning and preparation – Our trained CareGivers encourage a healthy diet and help to ensure proper nutrition
- Shopping/Errands – Going to the bank, hairdresser, the grocery store or picking up a prescription, we make the simple tasks less of a burden
- Transportation – We help our Clients get where they need to be, such as doctor appointments, events, meetings and religious services
- Fall precaution care – Falls are a threat to the safety and independence of older adults and a leading cause of injury, we help make and keep the home safe
- Range of motion/walking assistance – After an injury, or to just to help get around
Whether care is needed once a week, partial days, whole days, or every day, StarLight CareGivers is dedicated to providing the highest quality, cost-effective home care solutions so that our clients may enjoy their independence, enhance their quality of life, and bring peace of mind to the entire family. Our trained and experienced CareGivers are compassionate and committed to supporting your needs.
Caregiver Skills Include:
Ethics, Validation Therapy, Patient Transfers, Stress Management, Grief Issues, Family Communication, Transition Issues, Communicating with Dementia Patients
|Caregivers employed, bonded and insured:||Yes|
|Caregivers available 24 hours a day:||Yes|
|Available to assisted living facility:||Yes|
|RN on Staff:||Yes|
Service Areas94002, 94005, 94010, 94011, 94014 (+264 more)
Have Questions? Enter your email address below to get more information about StarLight CareGivers, Inc.