Somerset Senior Living
1050 Saint Elizabeth Drive , San Jose, CA 95126
Reviews of Somerset Senior Living
Learn More About Somerset Senior Living
Ask a Family Advisor if this is the right community for you.Call us free of charge at (855) 840-7257
Costs for Somerset Senior Living
Assisted Living Starting Cost per Month:
Medicaid/Medicare Not Accepted
Tour Somerset Senior Living
The best way to get to know a community is by scheduling a tour. See the facilities, meet the staff and residents, and get a feel first hand what it's like to live at Somerset Senior Living.
Description of Somerset Senior Living
Somerset Senior Living is a beautiful new family owned care management assisted living for senior located in a quiet Willow Glen neighborhood close to hospital, shopping center, parks.
A unique oasis where your loved ones will care for 24 hours a day while maintaining their independence.
We provide a compassionate environment which focuses on understanding the needs of every individual while channeling our all - inclusive care management program that is the motivating force for our outstanding care.
Our Philosophy is to provide the highest quality of care that enables us to demonstrate compassion, empathy, and accountability. We are passionate for servicing the community and highly respected for excellence in care.
All-Inclusive services with one affordable monthly fee that includes:
Lodging - private rooms available
- 24 hours/ 7 days a week care.
- Three nutritionally well balanced meals. Between meal nourishment and snacks. Special diets if prescribed by a physician.
Laundry and housekeeping services
- Comfortable and suitable bed with fresh linen weekly, or as required, cleaning of residents room.
- Personal assistance and care needs for the resident with activities of daily living, such as: Dressing, Eating, Bathing, Assistance with taking prescribed
- Regular observation of the resident's physical and mental condition. Routine monitoring to assess condition. Immediate notification of change of condition to family & physician.
- Arrangement to meet health needs, for physician & dental appointments
- Planned activity program which includes social, physical, recreational, educational and spiritual activities.
- Bedside care for minor temporary illness
- Notification of family and other appropriate persons, of residents needs.
Have Questions? Enter your email address below to get more information about Somerset Senior Living