Silver Oak Country Estates Iii
143 Sun Villa Ct , Vista, CA 92084
Reviews of Silver Oak Country Estates Iii
Learn More About Silver Oak Country Estates Iii
Ask a Family Advisor if this is the right community for you.Call us free of charge at (855) 840-7257
Amenities at Silver Oak Country Estates Iii
Licensed Capacity: 6
State License #: 374602754
Tour Silver Oak Country Estates Iii
The best way to get to know a community is by scheduling a tour. See the facilities, meet the staff and residents, and get a feel first hand what it's like to live at Silver Oak Country Estates Iii.
Description of Silver Oak Country Estates Iii
Silver Oak Country Estates is an assisted living facility in Vista, CA that offers residents independent living options and daily support services. Our homes are custom built for board and care of the elderly.
Our goal is to provide board and care benefits that are missing in other senior residences in North County. Silver Oak Country Estates is unique among assisted living homes. See for yourself. Come and visit our beautifully furnished homes.
The vision of Silver Oak Country Estates is to foster independence for each person. We treat everyone with dignity and respect. The individuality of our residents is honored by allowing each man or woman a choice of care and lifestyle while protecting the rights of privacy for all. We believe it is vital to nurture the spirit of each guest.
We strive to create an environment and opportunities for residents so they can lead more enjoyable, meaningful and vigorous lives. We are unique in rethinking what we can do to improve the quality of life for our residents.
Care and Services
- Individual service plan for each resident, updated periodically
- Plan to keep residents as independent as possible with a tailored plan of assistance
- Daily social, cultural and recreational planned activities
- Custom planning for optimum lifestyle and a whole person wellness program
- Exercise and wellness programs suitable for each resident
- Personal care includes showering and bathing, mobility and transferring, monitoring of safety
- Oversight by a registered nurse with extensive hospital, clinical and elderly care experience
- Facilities are California State licensed, approved and regulated
- Dementia care provided
- Beautiful, full-shelved library with comfortable seating and good lighting
- Large, individual rooms with individually, connected bathrooms and lockable doors
- Rooms are furnished in traditional style—or residents may bring their own furnishings
- Beautifully landscaped grounds with rose garden, individual planters for the residents and fruit trees that complement our silver oaks
- Proper room lighting, handrails where needed, and a fire system
- Security, with signal devices on windows and gates to alert staff without being a locked-down facility
- Homes custom built for assisted care living
- Lounge area and crafts room fully equipped with equipment and supplies
- An inviting patio area with seating, tables and umbrellas
Thank you for your interest at Silver Oak Country Estates. Please give us a call to schedule a free tour.
Have Questions? Enter your email address below to get more information about Silver Oak Country Estates Iii