939 E. Banyan Street , Ontario, CA 91761
Reviews of Salverey Care
Learn More About Salverey Care
Ask a Family Advisor if this is the right community for you.Call us free of charge at (855) 840-7257
Costs for Salverey Care
Assisted Living Starting Cost per Month:
Medicaid/Medicare Not Accepted
Amenities at Salverey Care
Licensed Capacity: 6
Minimum Age: 60
Resident Capacity: 6
Trips & Outings
Special Meals: Diabetic,Low-salt,Gluten-free,Low-fat
Nurse Availability: On-Call 24/7
On-Site Medical Visits: Geriatric physician,Podiatrist
Tour Salverey Care
The best way to get to know a community is by scheduling a tour. See the facilities, meet the staff and residents, and get a feel first hand what it's like to live at Salverey Care.
Description of Salverey Care
We are licensed and surveyed by the State of California. We offer assisted living and individualized excellent care program to our residents. You will find our facility in a quiet residential Ontario neighborhood.
We accommodate persons over the age of 60 who require assistance with activities of daily living in luxurious, safe and home-like setting where our residents enjoy peaceful and comfortable assisted living to the fullest.
We operate full service home for ambulatory and non-ambulatory residents either private a shared accommodation.
Our staff of caregivers and administrator makes the difference. We recognize the need to understand each person’s unique differences, preferences and level of independent care.Our goal is to foster customized care, privacy and dignity for your loved ones. Assistance is provided to allow your family member to function on their maximum level.
Excellent communication between the facility, and primary care doctors result in good care. Family is notified with resident’s change in condition at all times.
- Three delicious well-balance meals prepared daily according to your specific dietary needs.
- Your favorite snacks, fruits, and vegetables available on the premises around the clock.
- Personal wellness check. Assistance with bathing, dressing, grooming, and escort services.
- Cultural, social and recreational programs that are design around residents needs and interest.
- Our 24-hour care is comprehensive and personalized to ensure highest level of comfort and quality of life each resident deserves.
- Daily maid service, weekly housekeeping and individual laundry service.
- Medication supervision.
- Coordination and scheduling of all medical appointments.
- Optional services available: incontinent care, transportation service, beauty service, pharmacy and supplies delivery, respite care, podiatry & special program for extra care and attention.
- Assistance with obtaining a doctor as needed and daily observation of residents physical and mental health.
Have Questions? Enter your email address below to get more information about Salverey Care