Poway Residential Care, LLC
13750 Powers Road , Poway, CA 92064
Reviews of Poway Residential Care, LLC
Learn More About Poway Residential Care, LLC
Ask a Family Advisor if this is the right community for you.Call us free of charge at (855) 840-7257
Costs for Poway Residential Care, LLC
Assisted Living Starting Cost per Month:
Medicaid/Medicare Not Accepted
Amenities at Poway Residential Care, LLC
Licensed Capacity: 6
Emergency Services: Less than 2 Miles
Shopping: Less than 1 Mile
Full-Time Activity Director
Trips & Outings
Help with Activities of Daily Living
Transportation to Appointments
Tour Poway Residential Care, LLC
The best way to get to know a community is by scheduling a tour. See the facilities, meet the staff and residents, and get a feel first hand what it's like to live at Poway Residential Care, LLC.
Description of Poway Residential Care, LLC
Owned and operated by a Physical Therapist with 17 years in the health care industry, our caregivers are what make the difference. They are thorough screened, certified in CPR and First Aid, and highly trained and experienced.
Poway Residential care offers various opportunities to enhance and maintain your well-being through programs and activities that address the mind, body and spirit. We also offer numerous options for residents to become socially engaged; and our activities and programs are designed with our residents’ interest, likes, and input in mind.
With our low caregiver to resident ratio, you will have the peace of mind knowing that you or your family member is receiving the highest quality of care.
POWAY RESIDENTIAL CARE SERVICES AND AMENITIES:
- 24/7 monitoring and supervision
- Three nutritious, homemade meals per day
- Nutritious snacks and fruit provided throughout the day
- Weekly housekeeping services
- Assistance with medications
- Assistance with ADLs, such as: dressing/bathing, eating, ambulating (walking), toileting, personal hygiene.
- Private and shared room accommodations, including furniture, if necessary
- Utilities, including telephone, cable, and internet access
- Outside Patios/Gardens
- Air Conditioning/Climate Control
- Arrangements to meet incidental medical and dental needs
- Assistance with transportation
- Activities to engage the mind and body
- Ongoing observation and assessment of residents’ conditions and needs
- Communication with family members of such conditions/needs
- Resident Councils
Have Questions? Enter your email address below to get more information about Poway Residential Care, LLC