Paintbrush Assisted Living and Memory Care
4356 W Ashlan Avenue , Fresno, CA 93722
Reviews of Paintbrush Assisted Living and Memory Care
Learn More About Paintbrush Assisted Living and Memory Care
Ask a Family Advisor if this is the right community for you.Call us free of charge at (855) 840-7257
Costs for Paintbrush Assisted Living and Memory Care
Learn About Financing Options
Talk to a Family Advisor about how you can pay for care.
Tour Paintbrush Assisted Living and Memory Care
The best way to get to know a community is by scheduling a tour. See the facilities, meet the staff and residents, and get a feel first hand what it's like to live at Paintbrush Assisted Living and Memory Care.
Description of Paintbrush Assisted Living and Memory Care
Welcome to Paintbrush Assisted Living and Memory Care.
We are Central Valley’s premier senior living community that’s not only warm, inviting and inspiring but invigorating as well. A senior living community that’s complete with a competent and compassionate team of professional caregivers, custom-crafted dining, distinctive amenities and a variety of engaging and energetic life enrichment programs to keep bodies and minds stimulated.
Architecturally inspired by Yosemite, Paintbrush is a new concept in assisted living facilities and memory care with local family ownership and stewardship. Local farmers, artists, and photographers are part of this highly local commitment to Central Valley senior living as well.
Paintbrush offers two vibrant communities under one beautifully designed campus: 75 assisted living apartments and 25 secure memory care suites spread over 74,000 square feet.
- Restaurant-style dining that provides three meals daily; accommodations for many special dietary needs; healthy snacks are always available.
- A community designed for vibrant assisted living and socialization opportunities.
- Well-planned and varied calendar of events.
- A Life Enrichment Center that features art, music and pet therapy.
- Daily on-site exercise and physical activities to improve mobility, strength and overall wellness.
- A Director of Resident Care who is a licensed nurse.
- Courtesy transportation for important needs such as doctor’s visits, as well as shopping and entertainment outings.
- Individual care plans for each resident; assistance with medication reminders.
- 24-hour emergency call system in each apartment.
- Pet therapy, music therapy and art therapy through the Life Enrichment Center.
- Weekly housekeeping and linen services.
- 24-hour support and supervision for dementia and Alzheimer’s-specific needs.
- A Director of Resident Care who is a licensed nurse for congregate care.
- Life skills stations with three-dimensional displays.
- Vibrant Life Enrichment Programs, including memory stimulating games, board games and puzzles.
- A thoughtfully planned calendar of engagement activities and events tailored to individual cognitive abilities and personal interests through our memory care facility.
- Serenity Suite offering multi-sensory experience with music, aromatherapy, comfortable chairs, lotions and other sensory comforts.
- Daily on-site physical activities to improve mobility, strength and overall wellness.
Have Questions? Enter your email address below to get more information about Paintbrush Assisted Living and Memory Care