Orange County Care Home II
27561 Almendra , Mission Viejo, CA 92691
Reviews of Orange County Care Home II
Learn More About Orange County Care Home II
Ask a Family Advisor if this is the right community for you.Call us free of charge at (855) 840-7257
Costs for Orange County Care Home II
Assisted Living Starting Cost per Month:
Medicaid/Medicare Not Accepted
Amenities at Orange County Care Home II
Licensed Capacity: 6
State License #: 306004605
Tour Orange County Care Home II
The best way to get to know a community is by scheduling a tour. See the facilities, meet the staff and residents, and get a feel first hand what it's like to live at Orange County Care Home II.
Description of Orange County Care Home II
We are passionately committed to making a difference in people’s lives by providing service to our residents and families with compassion, respect, excellence and integrity. We will promote a supportive environment, health, independence and social interaction of all seniors.
- Passion for service to our residents and put them first in all we do.
- Understand the importance of independence, choice, and dignity to quality of life.
- Work together as a team with respect for others that includes honesty, integrity, responsiveness, and forthright communication.
- Recognize that good people make the difference.
- Desire to constantly achieve and improve.
- Spacious Private Rooms. Transportation arranged for medical and beauty appointments.
Orange County Care Homes proudly offers services and facilities that meet the highest standards of excellence any residential care home in Southern California.
Our homes are:
- Conveniently located in upscale residential neighborhoods.
- Equipped with amenities including television, Internet, recreation, and transportation.
- Ready with single accommodations.
- Up-to-date and compliant with current care home standards for maximum safety and security.
- Around the clock maintenance and repair service.
- A staff of ample and well-trained professionals.
- Management trained in medicine.
- Customized menus with fresh meals prepared 3 times a day.
- Personalized dishes catering to individual medical needs .
- Around-the-clock contact with care givers.
- Reasonable and competitive pricing for maximum services.
Basic Services for Seniors:
- Elegant, safe, sanitary, and secure living accommodations.
- Three nutritious and delicious meals.
- Personal care and assistance with daily living activities.
- Daily observation and monitoring for signs of illness.
- Arrangement for transportation for medical and dental needs.
- Planned activities program.
Have Questions? Enter your email address below to get more information about Orange County Care Home II