Olympus Hospice Inc
6047 Tampa Ave Ste 101, Tarzana, CA 91356
Reviews of Olympus Hospice Inc
Learn More About Olympus Hospice Inc
Ask a Family Advisor if this is the right community for you.Call us free of charge at (855) 840-7257
Costs for Olympus Hospice Inc
Learn About Financing Options
Talk to a Family Advisor about how you can pay for care.
Description of Olympus Hospice Inc
HOSPICE SERVICES ARE PROVIDED BY A TEAM OF HEALTHCARE PROFESSIONALS OF VARIOUS DISCIPLINES, INCLUDING:
- Complements and works with patient’s attending physician
- Available for consultations and visits at patient’s residence
- Oversees and evaluates patient’s plan of care and pain management
- Assesses patient needs
- Plans and organizes care to be provided
- Implements the plan of care to manage and control pain and other symptoms
- Trains, assists and educates the patient’s family/caregiver/facility staff
- Provides psycho-social and emotional assessment, intervention and support.
- Helps the patient and family cope with illness.
- Provides information and referrals to community resources and protective services.
- Bereavement support for family members.
- Physical Therapist
- Occupational Therapist
- Speech Therapist
- Music Therapist
- Massage Therapist
- Facilitates communication between clergy of all denominations and patient/family.
- Available to assist patient and family with spiritual issues regarding life and death.
- Provides spiritual support for patient and family.
- IDG team is responsible for development and review of the beneficiary’s plan of care. IDG consists of the following hospice employees: MD, RN, MSW, Pastor or office counselor.
- Assists patient with personal care
- Assists with evaluating patient’s nutritional needs
- Volunteers offer companionship and socialization.
- We are committed to providing information, education and resources to help those who are going through a period of bereavement.
Our goal is to offer the greatest quality of care to our hospice patients and their loved ones. We provide care that is not only designed to alleviate physical symptoms and pain, but to lend spiritual and psychological support. We value our patients’ comfort and sense of dignity. We are committed to those who are in our care, to their families, and to our employees.
Have Questions? Enter your email address below to get more information about Olympus Hospice Inc