Meridian of Lompoc
1420 West North Avenue , Lompoc, CA 93436
Reviews of Meridian of Lompoc
Learn More About Meridian of Lompoc
Ask a Family Advisor if this is the right community for you.Call us free of charge at (855) 840-7257
Tour Meridian of Lompoc
The best way to get to know a community is by scheduling a tour. See the facilities, meet the staff and residents, and get a feel first hand what it's like to live at Meridian of Lompoc.
Description of Meridian of Lompoc
Meridian of Lompoc assisted living community located in Lompoc, Santa Barbara County, California provides a caring atmosphere for those seniors who are looking for a community to call home.
Meridian of Lompoc keeps a staff of trained individuals who look out for the needs of every resident. This staff is prepared to look out for those dealing with Alzheimer's and dementia, and they work hard to make sure that every single resident has all of the support that they need on a regular basis. Our community is equipped with a 24-hour emergency call system in case anything comes up and needs to be responded to.
In addition to providing a great staff and a safe place to live, we also offer the following:
- Companion & Private Room Accommodations
- Furnished/Unfurnished, as desired
- On-site Beauty Salon & Barber Shop
- Cable TV Available in All Rooms
- Individual Climate Control In Each Room
- Complete Dining Program (3 Meals & Snacks Daily)
- Special Diets as needed/required
- Transportation Provided
- Private bathroom in each apartment
- 24-hour emergency response system
- Free Wi-Fi in each apartment
- Nurse supervised staff
- Building & Grounds Maintenance
- Full-service Housekeeping
- Comprehensive Activities & Social Program
- And much, much more
We know that every senior deserves the love and support that a caring community can bring about, and we offer that. When you choose Meridian of Lompoc for a loved one you know that you are leaving them in good hands.
Have Questions? Enter your email address below to get more information about Meridian of Lompoc