Meridian of Culver City
10955 Washington Boulevard , Culver City, CA 90232
Reviews of Meridian of Culver City
Oct 17, 2017 | Reviewed by Debra
I Visited This Facility
The grounds of Meridian of Culver City was nice. The place was OK, but the furniture was a little shabby and there was a slight smell of urine. The staff was accommodating.
1 person found this helpful. Was this helpful?
Tour Meridian of Culver City
The best way to get to know a community is by scheduling a tour. See the facilities, meet the staff and residents, and get a feel first hand what it's like to live at Meridian of Culver City.
Description of Meridian of Culver City
Whether for you or a loved one, Meridian of Culver Village offers a caring atmosphere, an active community, and a comfortable, secure lifestyle for our residents.
Here at Meridian of Culver Village, each member of our community enjoys the opportunity to 'live life their way'. Our valued residents enjoy assistance when required, and freedom when desired. Residency includes a complete array of services and accommodations.
What We Offer:
- Companion & Private Room Accommodations
- Furnished/Unfurnished, as desired
- On-site Beauty Salon & Barber Shop
- Cable TV Available in All Rooms
- Individual Climate Control In Each Room
- Private Bath in Each Room w/ Step-In Showers
- Private Spa
- Complete Dining Program (3 Meals & Snacks Daily)
- Special Diets as needed/required
- Transportation Provided
- Building & Grounds Maintenance
- Full-service Housekeeping
- On-call Physician Services
- Comprehensive Activities & Social Program
- Memory Care Wing (for those with Alzheimer’s or other types of dementia)
- And much, much more
Making every day special can mean a lifetime of happiness for someone suffering from Alzheimer’s or another form of memory-robbing dementia. Each of our trained caregivers is committed to making each day with a resident in our memory care wing special.
Of course, philosophies without actions are just words on a page. That’s why you are cordially invited to visit us. See, hear, smell, taste, experience our philosophy in action.
- See it in our Smiles.
- Hear it in our Voices.
- Smell it in the Cleanliness of our Rooms and Building.
- Taste it in our Lovingly Prepared Meals.
- Experience it in our Atmosphere of Care.
Have Questions? Enter your email address below to get more information about Meridian of Culver City