41040 Lincoln Street , Fremont, CA 94538
Reviews of Lincoln Villa
Learn More About Lincoln Villa
Ask a Family Advisor if this is the right community for you.Call us free of charge at (855) 840-7257
Costs for Lincoln Villa
Assisted Living Starting Cost per Month:
Medicaid/Medicare Not Accepted
Amenities at Lincoln Villa
State License #: 015601364
Pet Policy: No pets allowed
Three Nutritious Meals per Day
Help with Activities of Daily Living
Tour Lincoln Villa
The best way to get to know a community is by scheduling a tour. See the facilities, meet the staff and residents, and get a feel first hand what it's like to live at Lincoln Villa.
Description of Lincoln Villa
Lincoln Retirement Villa relieves seniors and their families the rigors of daily living so that seniors can focus on enjoying the simple pleasures in life during their twilight years. We provide 24-hour personalized care and supervision for ambulatory and non-ambulatory elderly adults. We also offer a spectrum of life enriching programs, services and care options. Our ultimate goal is to offer choices to our residents while providing a nurturing and therapeutic environment.
- We provide quality and professional services Our priority is satisfying the needs of residents Our spacious, secure, nurturing community enhances the quality of living.
- We integrate a unique health and wellness model of care approach to fulfill the individual needs of our residents and to achieve optimal aging
- We offer peace of mind through our exclusive nurse navigator and wellness coordinator program by providing customized and individualized plan of care
- As an added benefit, our registered nurses conduct routine health screenings
- Our registered nurses provide clinical recommendations to the resident’s primary care physician to enhance treatments and improve quality of life.
- We offer a spectrum of enriching programs that integrate the talents and wisdom of residents to nurture their mind, body and spirit.
- An interior open air courtyard with a therapeutic garden is available for sanctuary reflection and to nurture the resident’s well being.
- We incorporate a relationship-based model of care by engaging staff to develop strong personal connections with residents and to learn their life story
Have Questions? Enter your email address below to get more information about Lincoln Villa