Institute on Aging- GCM
3575 Geary Boulevard , San Francisco, CA 94131
Reviews of Institute on Aging- GCM
Learn More About Institute on Aging- GCM
Ask a Family Advisor if this is the right community for you.Call us free of charge at (855) 840-7257
Costs for Institute on Aging- GCM
Learn About Financing Options
Talk to a Family Advisor about how you can pay for care.
Description of Institute on Aging- GCM
Institute on Aging's Older Adults Care Management (OACM) is a licensed home health agency providing the highest quality of home care, personal care assistance, care management, and consultation. We offer counseling to construct a care plan suited to your needs, and individual matching of skilled and reliable home care aides.
Each of our caregivers is rigorously screened, bonded and insured, supervised by a licensed nurse, and continually trained so you receive the very best care. We handle all scheduling, ensuring caregivers are always fresh and attentive with no gap in your service. Our aides are well-paid and receive benefits, fostering low turnover and high satisfaction. OACM brings you the peace of mind that comes with knowing your needs are being respectfully and consistently met.
What Sets OACM Apart?
- State-licensed home health agency, exceeding rigorous standards as a provider of both medical and non-medical care.
- All care is supervised by a licensed nurse at no additional charge. Supervision by a licensed psychologist or licensed clinical social worker available as needed
- Specialized and dignified dementia care; aides are trained in "person-centered" care by the Alzheimer's Association
- As a non-profit, we keep overhead low and put profits back into educating our staff and providing resources to the community
- As a program of Institute on Aging (IOA), OACM clients have access to comprehensive services including multidisciplinary assessments, neuropsychological services, money management, counseling, and family support
- Home Care & Personal Assistance Services
- Hygiene assistance
- Meal planning and preparation
- Medication monitoring
- Specialized dementia care
- Wheelchair transfers
- Laundry and light housekeeping
- Companionship and interaction to minimize isolation
- Errands, and escorted travel
- Bookkeeping, including bill paying, budgeting, cash management, reconciling bank statements, organizing papers, compiling end-of year tax information, and filing medical claims
- Respite or temporary support
- Supportive services for residents in assisted living, skilled nursing, and acute care facilities
- Care Management Services
- Full assessment of a client's needs and wants
- Individualized plans to meet those needs
- Medical care coordination and accompaniment to medical appointments
- Evaluation of the home to ensure it is well-maintained and safe
- Arrangement of services such as home care, housekeeping, transportation, and meals
- Medication management
- Crisis support and counseling
- Long-term care planning assistance
- Family consultation, education, and referral information
- A caring professional as eyes and ears for long-distance loved ones
Have Questions? Enter your email address below to get more information about Institute on Aging- GCM