Reviews of Heritage Home
Learn More About Heritage Home
Ask a Family Advisor if this is the right community for you.Call us free of charge at (855) 840-7257
Costs for Heritage Home
Assisted Living Starting Cost per Month:
Medicaid/Medicare Not Accepted
Amenities at Heritage Home
Licensed Capacity: 6
State License #: 415600560
Tour Heritage Home
The best way to get to know a community is by scheduling a tour. See the facilities, meet the staff and residents, and get a feel first hand what it's like to live at Heritage Home.
Description of Heritage Home
There comes a time in our lives when our aging loved ones can no longer live on their own. When you face this critical decision making point, Heritage Residential Care offers you the ease and peace of mind knowing that our homes can become the safe and affordable solution to costly alternative care options.
At Heritage Residential Care, our well-trained staff has provided excellence senior care to countless individuals in the communities of Burlingame, Millbrae and San Mateo, California. We operate 6-bed and 12-bed homes that are conveniently placed in quiet and peaceful neighborhoods.
We take pride in providing family members the assurance that their loved ones are in the best hands. While under our care and supervision, we encourage independence with our residents throughout their activities of daily living.
Our homes become our residents’ home when we encourage family members to participate in the lives of their loved ones. When your parent or grandparent stays at Heritage Residential Care, they will receive the utmost care possible – the kind of care that you would want for someone who is close to your heart.
We offer the following services:
- Long-Term (on a Month to Month Contract)
- Short Term Care (From One Day to 90 Days)
- Care for Mild Cognitive Impairment
- Hospice Care
- Incontinence Management
- Monitored Dispensing of Medications
- Observation and Assistance with Daily Needs
- Individualized Social and Recreational Activities
- Bedside Care for Minor, Temporary Illness
- Three Well-Balanced Meals and Snacks served daily. We accommodate heart healthy, low fat and low sugar diets.
- Daily housekeeping and personal laundry service
- Arrange and coordinate transportation to doctor, dental, beauty and barber appointments
Have Questions? Enter your email address below to get more information about Heritage Home