Harborview Chateau Inc
2360 Albatross Street , San Diego, CA 92101
Reviews of Harborview Chateau Inc
Aug 2, 2015 | Reviewed by Local Professional
I Visited This Community
This facility fits best, seniors who have memory care challenges. There is a great memory care program at this assisted living facility that offers memory exercises and allows the family to be involved. The facility is beautifully landscaped, and the outdoor seating areas offer serenity and comfort. The inside of the facility needs to be updated, but offers adequate activities and amenities that suit this small assisted living community. I would choose this facility for seniors who need an attentive staff, while retaining their independence.
2 people found this helpful. Was this helpful?
7 Reviews & Ratings From Around the Web
Costs for Harborview Chateau Inc
Memory Care Starting Cost per Month:
Medicaid/Medicare Not Accepted
Amenities at Harborview Chateau Inc
Licensed Capacity: 30
Emergency Services: Less than 2 Miles
Shopping: Less than 5 Miles
Full-Time Activity Director
Pet Policy: Pets allowed to visit only
Nurse Availability: On-Call 24/7
On-Site Medical Visits: Geriatric physician,Dentist,Podiatrist,Speech Therapist,Occupational Therapist,Physical Therapist
Tour Harborview Chateau Inc
The best way to get to know a community is by scheduling a tour. See the facilities, meet the staff and residents, and get a feel first hand what it's like to live at Harborview Chateau Inc.
Description of Harborview Chateau Inc
Welcome to Harbor View Chateau
We are located in the beautiful Bankers Hill area of San Diego, over-looking San Diego Bay, minutes from downtown.
Our unique, 30-bed, assisted living residence, offers loving care for seniors in elegant comfort. This beautiful Italian Renaissance home, coupled with our impeccably maintained gardens, render a truly home-like and inviting atmosphere unequalled in other senior care facilities.
Along with the great pride we take in the old-world charm of Harbor View Chateau, we compliment the splendid surroundings with a well-trained professional and caring staff, devoted to the loving care of our guests.
This 1927 Italian Renaissance home was originally known as the Harbor View Chateau Guest House. It has been a resident facility for over 50 years, and since 1987 has been owned and operated as an assisted living residence by Harbor View Chateau, Inc., a family-owned company.
The panoramic harbor views, impeccable gardens, ponds & fountains on this secured gated property offer an environment unequalled in other facilities.
Services & Special Features
Catering to the needs of our residents, Harbor View Chateau offers these all inclusive* services and special features in order to make our guests more comfortable:
- Coordination & monitoring of resident's health program
- Attended 24 hours by trained staff
- Ambulance immediately available
- Meal monitoring & assistance as needed
- Aid with bathing and dressing
- Comprehensive social activity program
- Doctors on-call for emergencies (residents are encouraged to have their own attending physician)
- Interrelating among guests encouraged
- Tasty and appealing meals by licensed nutritionist provided to all our guests, even those with special needs
- Daily housekeeping and laundry service
- On-site activity director providing daily schedule of programs
- Secured entrance and exit gates
- Three floors with elevator service
- Large living room with fireplace, piano, and TV
- Indoor fire sprinkler system and alarms for the protection of guests
- Assistance with transportation
- Cater to resident's personal preference and diet
- Formal dining room
- Hospice service
- Additional personal assistance as required
- Large outdoor walkways and areas beautifully landscaped with fountains, seating areas with dramatic views of the bay and city
- Cable hook-up available in every room
- 24-hour call system
Thank you for your interest at the Harbor View Chateau please give us a call to schedule a free tour.
Have Questions? Enter your email address below to get more information about Harborview Chateau Inc