Entrust of Concord
1081 Mohr Lane , Concord, CA 94518
Reviews of Entrust of Concord
Aug 9, 2015 | Reviewed by Local Professional
I Visited This Community
The Courtyards at Pine Creek offers the most reasonable prices in the area that I have visited. I immediately walked in to hear Big Band era music, which was a nice touch. Their monthly rent and community fee are low, due to the fact that it is an older community that could use some updating. There are 120 total apartments, 25 of which are devoted to memory care. They have an internet café with 2 computers for residents' usage, as well as morning exercise classes, nightly movies and various outside excursions. Some of the apartments have a shared toilet, with showers down the hall, which can be a drawback for those who seek privacy. Unlike other communities I have visited, they do not have a 24/7 "bistro" with snacks and beverages, but they do offer a late morning snack and an afternoon snack. Their menu options are also somewhat limited. However, this community is clean, the staff are very friendly, and it can be a true relief for folks on a budget.
10 people found this helpful. Was this helpful?
24 Reviews & Ratings From Around the Web
Costs for Entrust of Concord
Assisted Living Starting Cost per Month:
Medicaid/Medicare Not Accepted
Amenities at Entrust of Concord
Licensed Capacity: 160
Resident Capacity: 145
State License #: 75601529
Small pets allowed
Tour Entrust of Concord
The best way to get to know a community is by scheduling a tour. See the facilities, meet the staff and residents, and get a feel first hand what it's like to live at Entrust of Concord.
Description of Entrust of Concord
Our Goal Every Day is to Create Something Special for Our Residents. Finding ways to keep our residents active mentally, socially and physically is our mission! We are committed to quality service and care.
You’ll enjoy our full service senior living community. Some of the amenities you can expect are:
- Private and companion studios
- All utilities including basic cable TV
- Sun-filled courtyards and patios
- Concierge service
- Weekly housekeeping
- Professional and caring staff 24 hours a day
- On-site laundry
- Medication management
- 3 meals daily served in the main dining room
- Planned daily activities
- Transportation to medical and dental appointments
- Emergency call system
You deserve the best personalized care possible at an affordable rate. Whether we are providing personal assistance with dressing, managing a medication program, or serving a home-cooked meal our commitment is to provide quality service and care. This philosophy is more than our promise; it’s our pleasure!
Our guests can relax in our sun-filled courtyards or get comfy in our small library with a cup of coffee. Some residents like our planned social and recreational programs, while others rave about our nutritious meals.
Freshly prepared meals are served three times daily in our dining room. When you arrive for each meal, our staff will deliver your choice of beverage, and note your selections from the daily specials or alternative choice menu. Special requests are welcomed for individual dietary needs. Just make your preferences known and we will make sure you’re satisfied. Guests and family members are always welcome to stay. We encourage you to host your personal gatherings, whether it is for a birthday, anniversary or special surprise.
Memory Care .You are not alone. A recent study suggests that as many as 5 million Americans 65 and over have Alzheimer’s disease. Since the US population is aging and the risk of Alzheimer’s increases with age, you can see how important it is to have the proper support and care when managing this disease.
What is needed? The needs for memory care are different. Current research demonstrates that the most significant things we can are physical activity, socialization, good nutrition, a consistent routine, a sense of purpose all in an environment that is safe and secure.
We meet those special needs every day by offering the following:
- A Safe and Secure Environment – Safety first is of utmost importance. Residents in this secure area of our community also wear Wander Guards. They are in our care and they are safe.
- A Caring Staff – Our experience with Alzheimer’s and dementia care is long and extensive. Our mission is to provide a place where residents may live fully and with dignity. Our staff receives regular ongoing training for memory care and is available 24/7.
- A Nurturing Environment – From our sunny courtyards to our café and library, we provide a variety of spaces to enjoy.
- Dining and Wellness – Nutrition is a big part of our care. Proper care means proper nutrition and we make sure our residents are eating nutritious and balanced meals
- Life Enrichment – We offer programs designed to keep our residents engaged physically, socially and emotionally.
Have Questions? Enter your email address below to get more information about Entrust of Concord