Desert Rose Elder Care
73511 Sunnyvale Drive , Twentynine Palms, CA 92277
Reviews of Desert Rose Elder Care
Learn More About Desert Rose Elder Care
Ask a Family Advisor if this is the right community for you.Call us free of charge at (855) 840-7257
Costs for Desert Rose Elder Care
Assisted Living Starting Cost per Month:
Medicaid/Medicare Not Accepted
Amenities at Desert Rose Elder Care
Licensed Capacity: 20
State License #: 366404072
Tour Desert Rose Elder Care
The best way to get to know a community is by scheduling a tour. See the facilities, meet the staff and residents, and get a feel first hand what it's like to live at Desert Rose Elder Care.
Description of Desert Rose Elder Care
Welcome to Desert Rose Elder Care Assisted Living
Desert Rose Elder Care is a Residential Care Facility for the elderly, licensed by the California Department of Social Services. Located in the quaint little city of Twentynine Palms, California, the facility is approximately 65 miles northeast of Palm Springs, on the northern edge of Joshua Tree National Park in the Mojave Desert.
Home to the U.S. Marine Corps Air Ground Combat Center, this vast area of the Mojave Desert encompasses the world’s largest marine base, housing 18-20,000 military personnel.
The pristine air, amazing starlit skies, beautiful sunsets and sunrises, along with the vast natural surroundings, makes Twentynine Palms a very unique area to live.
- Assisted Living Care | Personalized support services and care with activities of daily living
- Alzheimer’s / Dementia Care | Specialized care tailored to the needs of individuals with Alzheimer’s Disease or related memory impairment
- Hospice Care | Palliative and supportive care for terminally ill individuals
- Short Term / Respite Care | Care of an individual for a determined time while family or care provider is away (vacation, ill, etc.)
- Extended Care | Individualized care, suited to the special and specific needs of an individual
Primary Care Services
- Trained staff available 24 hours a day
- Three delicious, well balanced meals daily
- Snacks available throughout the day
- Monthly “House Meetings”
- Maintenance of building and grounds
- Transportation to local appointments
- Television cable services
- Access to internet
- Access to telephone (Private telephone at resident expense)
At Desert Rose, our concern is more than just providing care, we provide a home-like environment, in a family atmosphere. Our desire is that every resident will feel at home and part of our extended family. With awareness of individual needs for autonomy and self-respect, the staff at Desert Rose treats every resident in a dignified and respectful manner, offering the best in care and personal service.
Please give us a call or come and visit. Experience for yourself, the home-like environment and family atmosphere.
Have Questions? Enter your email address below to get more information about Desert Rose Elder Care