Chardonnay Hills Care Home
31416 Chemin Chevalier , Temecula, CA 92591
Reviews of Chardonnay Hills Care Home
Learn More About Chardonnay Hills Care Home
Ask a Family Advisor if this is the right community for you.Call us free of charge at (855) 840-7257
Costs for Chardonnay Hills Care Home
Assisted Living Starting Cost per Month:
Medicaid/Medicare Not Accepted
Tour Chardonnay Hills Care Home
The best way to get to know a community is by scheduling a tour. See the facilities, meet the staff and residents, and get a feel first hand what it's like to live at Chardonnay Hills Care Home.
Description of Chardonnay Hills Care Home
Chardonnay Hills Care Home is a locally owned, upscale 6 bed assisted living home providing elder care in a residential setting. Located in a quiet neighborhood close to Temecula's beautiful wineries, Chardonnay Hills boasts over 2,750 sq feet of living space, large size private and semi-private bedrooms and a spacious floor plan. We are here to offer you full assistance with custodial care and to help our residents, including those who are bedridden or in hospice, with a variety of needs. You can continue to enjoy your family and friends in the comfort of a cozy home setting and feel secure knowing that help is available 24/7. There is no doubt that you will be in excellent hands with our superb caregivers and our compassionate administrators, and all we ask in return is that you stick around, relax and enjoy the life you deserve!
- Continuous 24-hour quality care, supervision and companionship, 7 days a week, 365 days a year by our wonderful professional care staff.
- Hospice Waivers Available.
- Assistance with medication management and storing.
- Assistance with dressing, grooming, toileting, bathing, feeding, mobility, telephoning, and correspondence.
- Assistance with arrangement of medical and dental care, including transportation to and from medical appointments.
- Arrangement with home health agency to provide regular medical care on-site.
- Regular laundry service.
- Three nutritious, home-cooked meals and between meal snacks prepared on-site every day.
- Preparation of special diets and monitoring of food intake. Supervision of residents schedule and activities.
- Maintenance and supervision of resident’s property.
- Regular cleaning service of resident’s room.
- Weekly linen changes or as often as needed.
- Voluntary participation in planned social activities.
Have Questions? Enter your email address below to get more information about Chardonnay Hills Care Home