2052 Canterbury Road , Sacramento, CA 95815
Reviews of Canterbury House
Learn More About Canterbury House
Ask a Family Advisor if this is the right community for you.Call us free of charge at (855) 840-7257
Tour Canterbury House
The best way to get to know a community is by scheduling a tour. See the facilities, meet the staff and residents, and get a feel first hand what it's like to live at Canterbury House.
Description of Canterbury House
Welcome to Canterbury House
This charming Old English Garden home, in the beautiful Woodlake neighborhood (established in 1924), is conveniently located close to downtown Sacramento. This home has been completely remodeled to include cathedral ceilings, spacious bedrooms, and a private master suite complete with its own kitchenette and bathroom. Our residents are regularly treated to grand piano entertainment, card games, arts and crafts. We provide the highest quality assited living for your elderly loved ones.
- 3,180 square feet
- Six private bedrooms
- One private suite with kitchenette and bathroom
- Beautiful yards, relaxing patio with pond, lots of trees and flowers
- Completely remodeled
- Conveniently located near downtown and Reichmuth park
- Regularly scheduled entertainment and activities (grand piano)
- Cable TV in every room (with large screen in common area)
- Private areas for family visits
- Transportation to and from all medical appointments
- Top-quality care in a safe and comfortable environment
- RCFE # 347001283
You owe it to yourself and your family to find the best assisted living for your elderly loved ones. We have three beautiful senior homes in Sacramento. Please give us a call to schedule a free tour.
Have Questions? Enter your email address below to get more information about Canterbury House