Bellerose Senior Living
100 Bellerose Drive , San Jose, CA 95128
Reviews of Bellerose Senior Living
Learn More About Bellerose Senior Living
Ask a Family Advisor if this is the right community for you.Call us free of charge at (855) 840-7257
Costs for Bellerose Senior Living
Assisted Living Starting Cost per Month:
Medicaid/Medicare Not Accepted
Tour Bellerose Senior Living
The best way to get to know a community is by scheduling a tour. See the facilities, meet the staff and residents, and get a feel first hand what it's like to live at Bellerose Senior Living.
Description of Bellerose Senior Living
Bellerose Senior Living is a newly opened Residential Care Facility for the Elderly. The caregivers will provide all levels of care for the daily living, from medication management to total physical care. The community has both hospice and dementia waivers and can care for the residents until end of life.
Our philosophy is simple: create the best possible experience for our seniors by employing caring, attentive and compassionate team members who understand that our residents are our family and we are caring for them in their home. Our team, through extensive and ongoing training, is there to attend to the daily needs of each resident while promoting independence, dignity, and respect.
Some of the highlights:
- Administration staff with over 20 years of experience.
- Private and semi-private rooms.
- Daily on-site activities
- 3 nutritious meals daily and snacks prepared by in house chef.
- 2 transportation's to and from appointments per month.
- Medication and Care Management.
- Gated community with security.
- Assistance with all activity of daily living.
- Pet Therapy.
- On-site Beauty/Barber.
- Laundry Services.
- Internet Access.
- Sara System 24-7 monitioring/alerting is available both on and off the premises.
Have Questions? Enter your email address below to get more information about Bellerose Senior Living