Astoria Senior Living – Oakdale
700 Laurel Avenue , Oakdale, CA 95361
Reviews of Astoria Senior Living – Oakdale
Learn More About Astoria Senior Living – Oakdale
Ask a Family Advisor if this is the right community for you.Call us free of charge at (855) 840-7257
Costs for Astoria Senior Living – Oakdale
Assisted Living Starting Cost per Month:
Medicaid/Medicare Not Accepted
Amenities at Astoria Senior Living – Oakdale
Licensed Capacity: 70
Minimum Age: 65
State License #: 507005023
Pet Policy: ["Small pets allowed"]
Tour Astoria Senior Living – Oakdale
The best way to get to know a community is by scheduling a tour. See the facilities, meet the staff and residents, and get a feel first hand what it's like to live at Astoria Senior Living – Oakdale.
Description of Astoria Senior Living – Oakdale
Our services and amenities give residents and their families these priceless benefits: peace of mind; a safe haven; personalized attention and support; companionship; and more ways to make moments of joy every day.
Astoria offers the following services for one monthly rate:
- 24/7 professional staff with nurse oversight
- Personal care as needed
- Health care supervision & medication administration
- Daily, chef-prepared meals & restaurant style-dining
- Bathing & dressing assistance
- Specialized programming, including evenings and weekends
- Laundry, housekeeping and maintenance service
- Personal transportation
- Regular safety checks
- Family events and support programs
- Specialized services and surroundings for those with dementia in our memory care neighborhood, The Villa
- Special services include trial or respite stays (when available), and guest dining.
Services include 24-hour care, daily home-cooked meals and mealtime assistance, medication supervision, help with bathing, dressing and hair care, housekeeping, laundry, and transportation. There are on-site or consulting Nurses, plus doctors, podiatrists, beauticians and other affiliated professionals who make regular visits.
Astoria is thoughtfully designed to feel familiar, like a family home. Residents personalize their bedrooms with their own furniture and mementos. Common areas are strategically placed to bring people together. Highlights include:
- Cozy lounges, family rooms & dining rooms
- Secured entries and emergency call system
- Resident kitchens for activities
- Beautiful outdoor spaces with patios, strolling paths & gardens
- Computers, Internet and Cable TV
A qualified program coordinator oversees activities as part of our signature LifeCycles wellness program. Residents stay busy seven days a week with nature walks, dances, games, special visitors, music, singing, art therapy, parties, numerous bus trips, and much, much more. Visitors are always welcome!
Have Questions? Enter your email address below to get more information about Astoria Senior Living – Oakdale