Synergy HomeCare of Sun City, Arizona
10240 West Bell Road, Suite A Suite A, Sun City, AZ 85351
Reviews of Synergy HomeCare of Sun City, Arizona
Learn More About Synergy HomeCare of Sun City, Arizona
Ask a Family Advisor if this is the right home care for you.Call us free of charge at (855) 840-7257
Costs for Synergy HomeCare of Sun City, Arizona
Learn About Financing Options
Talk to a Family Advisor about how you can pay for care.
Description of Synergy HomeCare of Sun City, Arizona
QUALITY, COMPASSIONATE CARE
SYNERGY HomeCare is the premier provider of in-home care services for you or your loved ones. Whether you are looking for care for an aging family member, or assistance for a loved one who is disabled or recovering from surgery, we are here to help. We provide assistance with the non-medical care needs of your loved ones, and we do it in the comfort of their own home. Whether you need assistance with activities of daily living such as dressing, bathing, grooming, meal preparation or light housework, or simply a companion to accompany your loved one in activities or perhaps assist with errands, we can tailor a care plan to meet your needs.
At SYNERGY HomeCare, we are about care - not contracts. We provide caring and compassionate caregivers to meet your needs, and we design a plan of care that is customized for our client. But we do not lock you into a contract. Under our service agreement you use our services as long as you need them. Our caregivers are all bonded and insured employees. They are subject to rigorous training and testing requirements to ensure they meet our quality standards.
WHAT SETS US APART
- Phones answered 24 hours /7 days a week by our employees - not an answering service.
- Fast response time to schedule your in-home assessment .
- Our hiring, training and quality assurance practices are subject to audit by the state of Arizona, unlike most providers in the state who are unregulated. Our audit ratings are consistently 100%.
- Our caregivers are employees, not contractors. They are fully insured and bonded and we take responsibility for their actions.
- We do not quote a rate on the phone, then change pricing after we visit you.
- Our pricing is competitive and based on a full in-home assessment of your loved one's needs.
- We do not strive to be the lowest cost provider - we believe in value provided for value received
- We do not lock you into a contract - our service agreement may be changed or cancelled at any time, with reasonable notice.
- Arrange appointments
- Wake up or bedtime assistance
- Accompany to doctor visits or other appointments
- Assist with shopping lists and meal plans
- Medication reminders
- Assist with household organization
- Play games/cards
- Kitchen and bathroom maintenance & cleaning
- Grocery shopping
- Light housekeeping
- Meal preparation
- Bathing/shower assistance
- Walking assist
- Assist with personal hygiene
- Incontinence care
- Assist with transfers
COMMUNITIES WE SERVE
The Sun City office of SYNERGY HomeCare serves the Northwest Phoenix metropolitan area, including the following communities:
- Sun City
- El Mirage
- Northwest Phoenix
- Sun City West and Sun City Grand
Caregiver Skills Include:
Ethics, Validation Therapy, Patient Transfers, Stress Management, Grief Issues, Family Communication, Transition Issues, Communicating with Dementia Patients
|Caregivers employed, bonded and insured:||Yes|
|Caregivers available 24 hours a day:||Yes|
|Available to assisted living facility:||Yes|
Service Areas85023, 85027, 85053, 85301, 85302 (+24 more)
Have Questions? Enter your email address below to get more information about Synergy HomeCare of Sun City, Arizona