Superior in Home Care
7058 W Pebble Valley Dr , Tucson, AZ 85757
Reviews of Superior in Home Care
Learn More About Superior in Home Care
Ask a Family Advisor if this is the right community for you.Call us free of charge at (855) 840-7257
Costs for Superior in Home Care
Learn About Financing Options
Talk to a Family Advisor about how you can pay for care.
Description of Superior in Home Care
Superior Home Health Care is an in-home service provider that assists individuals and families. We are dedicated to helping our clients lead dignified, independent lifestyles in the comfort and safety of their own homes by carefully assessing and fully understanding their needs and selectively placing trained personnel to meet these needs.
- Routine housework including general cleaning, vacuuming, dusting, washing floors, laundry, ironing, changing beds, defrosting refrigerators/freezers, cleaning ovens/stoves and china cabinets.
- Heavier cleaning such as spring-cleaning, light fixtures, and washing walls and windows.
- Planning, cooking, and serving meals.
- Baking for holidays and special occasions.
- Monitoring and motivating regular diet plans.
- Transporting clients to social activities and appointments.
- Running errands and shopping for clients or transporting clients to carry out these activities.
- Assisting with mail, correspondence, and payment of bills.
- Serving as companions and participating in friendly socialization activities.
- Assisting with entertainment preparations, hosting, serving and/or cleanup.
- Packing household goods when changing residences.
- Caring for pets.
- Caring for plants.
- Monitoring clients' safety, comfort and welfare by contacting them by phone or by making home visit(s).
- Checking interior conditions of homes to ensure an "at-home" appearance.
- Assisting with grooming needs such as hair care, shaving, cleaning teeth and routine nail care. Supervising or assisting with tub baths, showers, sponge baths, and bed baths.
- Providing routine skin care such as applying lotion to dry skin.
- Assisting with dressing and undressing.
- Assisting with mobilization activities including turning, transferring, exercising, and walking.
- Assisting with toilet and/or commode needs.
- Assisting with eating or feeding.
- Reminding client to take medications at the prescribed time.
- Monitoring vital signs.
- Respite Care:
Have Questions? Enter your email address below to get more information about Superior in Home Care