Mariposa Point at Algodon Center
3100 No. 91st Ave. , Phoenix, AZ 85037
Reviews of Mariposa Point at Algodon Center
Learn More About Mariposa Point at Algodon Center
Ask a Family Advisor if this is the right community for you.Call us free of charge at (855) 840-7257
Costs for Mariposa Point at Algodon Center
Assisted Living Starting Cost per Month:
Medicaid/Medicare Not Accepted
Tour Mariposa Point at Algodon Center
The best way to get to know a community is by scheduling a tour. See the facilities, meet the staff and residents, and get a feel first hand what it's like to live at Mariposa Point at Algodon Center.
Description of Mariposa Point at Algodon Center
Surpass Senior Living knows that as you get older, simple tasks can become tricky, but remain important to healthy aging. We encourage our residents to continue these tasks, with our assistance, and to also take full advantage of the programs we provide that are designed to enhance and expand their lives.
- Holistic Wellness: Using our proprietary Seven Dimensions of Wellness adapted from the Six Dimensions of Wellness developed by Dr. Bill Hettler and customized for senior living.
- Professional Service and Care: Our trained and certified staff are available 24 hours a day, seven days a week and led by full-time, licensed nurses. Our staff receives constant oversite from our Medical Director who also performs routine resident visits. Each residence is equipped with a state-of-the-art emergency call system.
- Personalized Care: Personalized levels of assisted living care for each resident as well as Short Stay Respite options.
- Mobile App: Families can download and access our mobile app for regular updates and gain information on upcoming activities and events as well as other important communications.
- Engaging Activities and Resources: Residents and their visitors are able to enjoy our outdoor gardens and walking paths.
- Complete Dining Experience: Three complete meals daily based on necessary caloric intake and vitamin-rich diets are created by our in-house culinary team. Residents also enjoy access to snacks and beverages throughout the day.
Surpass Senior Living does more than care for your family member's basic needs. We provide our residents with amenities designed for their comfort. We foster independence through encouragement and assistance when needed. All of our professional staff, nursing personnel, and Resident Care Partners receive proprietary training in Alzheimer’s and dementia-related care.
We have a variety of memory care services and amenities, including:
- Comprehensive dental exam and x-rays provided upon move-in at no cost (at select locations).
- Physical, occupational, and speech therapies available.
- Resident Care Partners have met or exceeded state-required certification and participate in continuing education.
- The Traditions memory care program incorporates a comprehensive, meaningful life engagement program that aims to lower anxiety, decrease frustration, and increase feelings of comfort, fostering a sense of purpose.
- Assistance with all daily activities of living, including bathing, dressing, hygiene, and mobility.
- Home-like areas to encourage friendships and socialization.
- Choice of private or companion apartments to best suit your family member’s needs and financial situation.
- Secured outdoor area.
- Full service beauty and barber salon available on site.
- Three homemade nutritious meals and snacks each day.
Have Questions? Enter your email address below to get more information about Mariposa Point at Algodon Center