Legacy House of Avondale
2635 N. Dysart Road , Avondale, AZ 85392
Reviews of Legacy House of Avondale
Learn More About Legacy House of Avondale
Ask a Family Advisor if this is the right community for you.Call us free of charge at (855) 840-7257
Costs for Legacy House of Avondale
Assisted Living Starting Cost per Month:
Medicaid/Medicare Not Accepted
Tour Legacy House of Avondale
The best way to get to know a community is by scheduling a tour. See the facilities, meet the staff and residents, and get a feel first hand what it's like to live at Legacy House of Avondale.
Description of Legacy House of Avondale
Welcome to Legacy House of Avondale. With breathtaking mountain views, Legacy House of Avondale, Arizona’s newest senior living community is located in one of Avondale’s up and coming neighborhoods. Legacy House of Avondale is just minutes from Banner Estrella Medical Center, Arizona State University campus, physician offices, restaurants, and shopping. Newly opened in Spring 2018, Legacy House of Avondale, a premier senior living community, provides assisted living and memory care services. Our residents enjoy daily activities, restaurant-style dining, beautifully decorated living areas, and a variety of apartment floor plans – all in a home-like setting.
Assisted Living & Memory Care
At Legacy House of Avondale, we believe that the more our residents can be independent, the healthier they are and the better they feel. No matter what stage of life we’re in, maximizing independence, maintaining dignity and having choices is important.
Nevertheless, there comes a time when we all could use a helping hand. At Legacy House of Avondale, we recognize those times and provide just the right amount of help to meet those needs.
Our Personal Touch Culture.
Why choose Legacy House of Avondale? Caring for seniors and their families since 1996, Legacy Retirement Communities is a premier provider of senior living services. At Legacy House of Avondale, we distinguish ourselves from others by embracing a Personal Touch Culture that strives to make a heart-to-heart connection with those we serve. We believe in an individual’s worth and respect their uniqueness. We personalize our services by knowing our customers through sincere listening, caring service and attention to personal details.
- Assistance with activities of daily living including dressing, grooming, and bathing
- 24-hour, on-site caregivers available; full-time LPN available
- Medication monitoring and diabetes care
- Incontinence care
- Respite care
- Restaurant-style dining—three meals daily plus snacks
- Weekly housekeeping and linen service
- Personal laundry service available
- Maintenance and landscaping service
- Full activity program that provides physical, intellectual, social and spiritual activities to enhance quality of life
- Scheduled transportation to medical appointments, grocery shopping and banking
Standard in your residence:
- Apartment-style—Studio, 1 & 2 bedroom units with kitchenette and private bath
- Individually controlled heating and cooling system
- 24-hour emergency call system
- Safety features including grab bars
- Fully accessible apartments available
- On-site laundry room
- Beauty & barber shop
- Library, activity room, game room and fitness/therapy room
- Private dining room
- State-of-the-art emergency response and security system
- Beautiful common areas for visiting with neighbors and friends
- Beautifully landscaped. Residents enjoy water features, walking paths and flower gardens at most communities
For more information about our assisted living community, please visit or call Legacy House of Avondale today. We look forward to serving you.
Have Questions? Enter your email address below to get more information about Legacy House of Avondale