Reviews of Care With Confidence
Learn More About Care With Confidence
Ask a Family Advisor if this is the right community for you.Call us free of charge at (855) 840-7257
Costs for Care With Confidence
Learn About Financing Options
Talk to a Family Advisor about how you can pay for care.
Description of Care With Confidence
The Care With Confidenceâ„¢ Difference
When you choose Care With Confidence as your provider for in-home daily living assistance, you can have absolute peace of mind that you are choosing the best company for you or your loved one. To make sure you are provided with unmatched care of the highest level, we combine several components:
- The toughest selection and hiring process
- Complete background checks through Reliable Background Checks
- CPR and Full Immunizations
- Completion of a 61 Hour Training and Certification Course before stepping foot in your home
- A Comprehensive Free Evaluation of your needs and desires, and a customized Care Plan that is right for you
- Regular Supervisory Phone Calls and In-person Follow-ups to insure your continued satisfaction
- A proprietary matching program which identifies which of our caregivers are right for you
- A parent company with 25 years experience providing quality in-home care.
- A Service Guarantee (not found anywhere else!)
We provide services which help with all aspects of daily living; including help with cooking, cleaning, meal planning, shopping, bathing, toileting, transportation to doctors appointments, social activities or religious services, medication reminders, mobility assistance, companionship, mental stimulation, and so much more! In fact, many of our families consider us their personal concierge service! And, all of our employees are just that... EMPLOYEES, not independent contractors, which means we retain much more control over directing their daily skills and activities; and, because of this, there are many more assurances which protect you as the client, such as Worker's Compensation and Unemployment Insurance.
We invite you to schedule a very personalized, free in-home consultation to see if our services are right for you. Thank you for considering Care With Confidence. We look forward to serving you.
Caregiver Skills lnclude:
Ethics, Patient Transfers, Validation Therapy, Stress Management, Transition Issues, Grief Issues, Family Communication, Communicating with Dementia Patients
Caregivers are employed, bonded and insured: : Yes
Caregivers are available 24 hours a day: : Yes
RN on staff : Yes
Caregivers are available to assisted living facilities : Yes
Service Areas85250, 85251, 85252, 85253, 85254 (+15 more)
Have Questions? Enter your email address below to get more information about Care With Confidence