A Caring Manor I
20338 East Via Del Oro , Queen Creek, AZ 85142
Reviews of A Caring Manor I
Learn More About A Caring Manor I
Ask a Family Advisor if this is the right community for you.Call us free of charge at (855) 840-7257
Costs for A Caring Manor I
Assisted Living Starting Cost per Month:
Medicaid/Medicare Not Accepted
Amenities at A Caring Manor I
State License #: AL8046H
Small pets allowed
Tour A Caring Manor I
The best way to get to know a community is by scheduling a tour. See the facilities, meet the staff and residents, and get a feel first hand what it's like to live at A Caring Manor I.
Description of A Caring Manor I
From Doctors and Nurses, to salon and barber services and more, we are pleased to assist with the upmost satisfaction for our residence. We are conveniently located close to hospital, police and fire departments, shopping and various places of business. For the most part, we make things easier by including many of these services right here in our home.
Here we have listed the most popular services. If you don’t see what you need just ask. We are always looking to improve our accommodations and make more resources available for you and your loved one.
- In-house physicians and registered nurses
- Assistance with transportation to outside doctors
- Assistance with Occupational and physical therapy
- Home Health and Hospice
- Medical and Medication monitoring 24/7/365
- Night caregivers
- Wound Therapy
- In house personal hygiene products are available
- Bathing and other personal hygiene assistance
- Laundry service
- Housekeeping service
- Individual call system to alert staff
- Cable TV and Wi-Fi (arrangements can be made for personal internet and phone)
- Safe and secure property
- Wheelchair accessible
- Home-cooked meals
- Personalized care programs
- Recreational and social services
Tasty nutritious meals are offered with special attention paid to those with diabetic and low salt diet restrictions or who have allergic tendencies.
Our goal is to encourage positive, creative, healthful and recreational options that engage the mind, body, and spirit. Each resident works independently or with assistance and at their own pace. Its fun and time well spent.
Have Questions? Enter your email address below to get more information about A Caring Manor I