The Blake at Malbis
11626 US Highway 90 , Daphne, AL 36526
Reviews of The Blake at Malbis
Jan 19, 2018 | Reviewed by CT
I Visited This Facility
The Blake at Malbis was a very nice facility and the lady that took us around was very informative and everything went very well. The rooms were small, but they were nice. There was a nice dining room and a courtyard, which all looked to be very clean. The rooms were more like apartments. While I was there they were having their monthly birthday party for the residents with birthdays in December.
Was this helpful?
Aug 25, 2017 | Reviewed by Cornelia
I Visited This Facility
The Blake at Malbis was our first choice, but it was too far from where everybody lives. The place was great and more affordable compared to other places. They had a nice dining area, an activity area, and more rooms for the residents. The staff seemed to be very nice and helpful.
Was this helpful?
34 Reviews & Ratings From Around the Web
Costs for The Blake at Malbis
Assisted Living Starting Cost per Month:
Medicaid/Medicare Not Accepted
Amenities at The Blake at Malbis
State License #: 13377(AL) 13378(MC)
Trips & Outings
Help with Activities of Daily Living
Transportation to Appointments
Tour The Blake at Malbis
The best way to get to know a community is by scheduling a tour. See the facilities, meet the staff and residents, and get a feel first hand what it's like to live at The Blake at Malbis.
Description of The Blake at Malbis
A senior living community becomes a home when you feel relaxed, comfortable and safe. At The Blake, you’re surrounded by people who truly have your interests at heart.
The Blake is a new option in senior living, offering unmatched assisted living and memory care. With locations in Alabama, Florida, Louisiana and Mississippi, The Blake blends southern sensibilities with compassionate care. Our staff is professional and always attentive, with an emphasis on hospitality. While the surroundings are spacious and elegant, residences are available on a rental basis at competitive rates. This means no entry fees, making The Blake a more affordable option.
Assisted Living. The goal is to maintain as much independence as possible, while we provide just the right touch of assistance needed to celebrate each day.
Memory Care. Residents enjoy spacious and calm living suites, therapeutic areas and a landscaped courtyard. As you’d expect from an attentive memory care provider, safety is paramount.
Nestled on 27 sprawling acres in the historic Malbis area of Daphne, Alabama, The Blake at Malbis is a community for seniors unlike any other. Retirement and hospitality are blended to create an assisted living and memory care community where you will feel right at home.
At The Blake, you'll find unique offerings that set us apart, including:
- Spacious Assisted Living and Memory Care suites, both offering dedicated staff, courtyards and tailored programs
- Beautifully furnished hospitality suites available for respite care, weekend caregiver getaways and family visits
- Variety of suites offering flexible floor plans to meet your needs, complete with kitchenettes and courtyard views
- Active Living program that offers social, emotional and physical engagement
- Delicious chef-prepared meals served restaurant-style daily and all-day healthy snack options
- Concierge services assist in resident transportation and family communication needs
- Daily and weekly housekeeping services
- Salon, Activity Rooms, Movie Room, Card Playing Room and On-Site Physical Therapy Clinic
- Over 11,000 square feet of common area
- Ample parking for residents, family and guests
- Near Thomas Hospital, Mobile Infirmary and other major health care facilities
- Minutes from Eastern Shore Centre’s shopping, dining and entertainment
- Convenient to the area’s eclectic arts community
- Abundant outdoor recreational options
Thanks for your interest at The Blake of Malbis. Please give us a call to schedule a free tour.
Have Questions? Enter your email address below to get more information about The Blake at Malbis