Rose Wood Manor
1513 Country Park Road , Scottsboro, AL 35769
Reviews of Rose Wood Manor
Learn More About Rose Wood Manor
Ask a Family Advisor if this is the right community for you.Call us free of charge at (855) 840-7257
Costs for Rose Wood Manor
Assisted Living Starting Cost per Month:
Memory Care Starting Cost per Month:
Medicaid/Medicare Not Accepted
Tour Rose Wood Manor
The best way to get to know a community is by scheduling a tour. See the facilities, meet the staff and residents, and get a feel first hand what it's like to live at Rose Wood Manor.
Description of Rose Wood Manor
Rose Wood Manor is a home-like senior community located in picturesque Scottsboro, Alabama. Scottsboro and Rose Wood Manor represent southern living at its best. Scottsboro is known for its bass fishing on the great Tennessee River's Lake Guntersville Reservoir, to golfing on two of the most beautiful courses in the south. Scottsboro is the home of the oldest trade day in the country. Located around the Jackson County Square in Scottsboro, First Monday began at the turn of the 20th century and survives even today. You never know what you might find there.
Rose Wood Manor is nestled in the proximity of Jackson County Park and the Scottsboro-Jackson County Center Council on Aging facility. The breathtaking view of Roseberry Creek area of Lake Guntersville, intertwined with the abundance of activities throughout the week, makes Rose Wood Manor the right place to call home.
Licensed Assisted Living | Secure Memory Care
Each of our residents is provided with:
- 24 hour trained staff
- Private room & bath (handicapped accessible)
- Emergency call system
- Personal care including showering
- 3 home-cooked meals a day plus snacks
- Cable TV
- Beautician/Barber services
- Special diet accommodations
- Laundry services
- Sprinkler system
- Local transportation provided senior bus
- Full activity program with games, religious services, monthly birthday parties, monthly resident council meetings, exercise program- featuring Thai Chi and entertainment such as bluegrass, gospel bands, youth choirs and line dancing.
Specialty Care Assisted Living
Rose Wood Manor offers additional services for these residents with special needs:
- Secure Facility
- Memory Care Programs
- Assistance with personal care
- Staff trained using state approved program for residents with memory deficits
- Medication administered by licensed nurses
- We are the ONLY facility in the area with a full time Registered Nurse on staff
- Beautician on site
- Full time Activity Director
From bass fishing on the great Tennessee River's Lake Guntersville Reservoir, to golfing on two of the most beautiful courses in the south, adventure awaits. Take a journey on any or all of our numerous walking trails and enjoy what nature has to offer. We hope that you will spend a few minutes to discover all the beauty and wonder that we have to offer. Scottsboro represents southern living at its best.
Scottsboro is the home of the oldest trade day in the country. Located around the Jackson County Square in Scottsboro, First Monday began at the turn of the 20th century and survives even today. You never know what you might find there.
Whether you are looking to relocate, begin a business or just visit Scottsboro, spend a few minutes here and learn.
Have Questions? Enter your email address below to get more information about Rose Wood Manor