Description of Forest Hills of DC
Our concept of Inclusive Senior Living represents our long-standing core beliefs as an organization. We welcome residents and families of all faiths, as well as those with no church affiliations. We embrace men and women from all walks of life, regardless of race, ethnicity, country, disability, or sexual orientation. And, we are inclusive because we can provide all the essential services needed for a supportive journey from retirement through the end of life.
We offer several levels of Assisted Living care tailored to the specific needs of our residents within their private living units, allowing them to remain where they are even if their needs change over time. As part of our Inclusive Senior Living concept, all of our Assisted Living residents have many social and spiritual activities to choose from each week, as well.
Amenities of Assisted Living include:
- Assistance, as needed or desired, with activities of daily living such as bathing, dressing, eating, and walking.
- Medication reminders or administration.
- Social services consultations.
- Nursing services with an emphasis on prevention and health maintenance.
- On-site physical and occupational therapy services to assist with walking are available for an additional fee.
We offer a full continuum of care and support for seniors in the Washington, D.C. area.
Our services include:
- Assisted Living
- Alzheimer's Assisted Living and Memory Care
- Long-Term Care
Tour Forest Hills of DC
The best way to get to know a community is by scheduling a tour. See the facilities, meet the staff and residents, and get a feel first hand what it's like to live at Forest Hills of DC Assisted Living.