Description of Ingleside Homes, Inc.
Ingleside's mission is to ensure that every senior, regardless of their level of income, has an opportunity to live the fullest possible life at his or her highest level of independence.
Ingleside Assisted Living, LLC is a non-profit organization which provides affordable, high quality, comprehensive services to seniors in the
Delaware Valley. This includes retirement living, health care, and community outreach to a diverse population. Services provided are aimed
at enabling people to live the fullest possible lives. Ingleside fosters a culture that values and respects staff, volunteers, and those
Ingleside Bus Transportation Services
Whether seniors need to get to a medical appointment off-site or want to visit the local shops, Ingleside Homes transportation services will get them where they need to go.
Ingleside Beauty Salon
Seniors can enjoy on-site pampering at our on site full-service beauty salon. Whether they need a quick trim or a permanent, seniors will leave feeling their best.
24 hour Nursing care
Full time Activities Director on staff to keep residents busy with a variety of things to do. Insuring that they are kept busy, both physically & mentally. We also have a Physical & Occupational Therapy office on site.
In addition, our Resident Services coordinators are on site to:
- Provide general assistance and advocacy related to supportive and social services
- Develop and maintain relationships with community resources
- Act as a liaison with local care providers, hospitals, Medicare, Medicaid, and insurers
- Work cooperatively with our residents and their families to ensure their well-being
- Promote a positive social climate that fosters residents’ psychosocial well-being
Tour Ingleside Homes, Inc.
The best way to get to know a community is by scheduling a tour. See the facilities, meet the staff and residents, and get a feel first hand what it's like to live at Ingleside Homes, Inc. Assisted Living.