Description of Connecticut Nursing Services
At Connecticut Nursing Services, we understand the how important it is for you to find the highest quality home care services for your loved one. Our mission since we first opened our doors in 2003 has been to connect the most compassionate, dependable caregivers with clients in need of care, providing peace of mind to families who can trust that their senior loved ones are safe and living life to the fullest.
Whether your senior loved one needs minimal assistance for as little as an hour a day, or full-time, around the-clock care, our dedicated team is on hand to provide exactly the level of care to allow him or her to continue to live independently in the comfort of home.
Caregiver Training and Care Supervision
Our caregivers are licensed, trained, supervised, and compassionate. All caregivers are bonded and insured. At Connecticut Nursing Services, ALL caregivers are put through extensive training to ensure they are qualified for every assignment given to them. All caregivers must meet certification requirements. They are randomly drug/alcohol tested and must pass a National Criminal Background check.
Our caregiver supervision includes case management by one of our nurse coordinator and on-site supervision to insure the highest level of quality and care in our service delivery.
Meet and Greets
Our clients always have an opportunity to meet their caregiver before services start. We will never send someone into your home if you are not comfortable with them. We will do our best in finding the perfect fit for you and your loved one.
If a client or family is not comfortable for any reason with their assigned caregiver, we’ll make a change to ensure we meet their comfort level and needs.
We specialize in...
- Dementia/Alzheimer Care
- Parkinson's Care
- Stroke Recovery
- Post Hospitalization/Rehabilitation
- Live-in 24/7 Care Some of Our Services Include... - Personal Care
- Assistance with Hygiene
- Toileting and Incontinence
- Bathing, Mobility Assist, Grooming, Dressing
- Ambulation Supervision
- Meals that follow any dietary restrictions
- Medication Reminders
- Help with Shopping/Running Errands
- Transportation home from hospital and to follow-up appointments
- Prescription Pick-Ups Screening - We interview every team member in person
- We check references
- We check driving records Drug Screening
- We confirm legal U.S. residency
- We check sexual offender databases