The Legacy Commons at Pueblo West
170 Dacona Dr , Pueblo West, CO 81007
Reviews of The Legacy Commons at Pueblo West
Dec 10, 2017 | Reviewed by Todd
I Visited This Facility
The Legacy Commons at Pueblo West was way too expensive for what you get and too small. It looked very institutional and blah and not homey, like a nursing home instead of an assisted living. They didn't acknowledge that they knew we were coming, so they had to find the person to do the tour. We waited for about 15 minutes, and when she came, she said she only had a few minutes. I didn't feel comfortable with them either. When I walked in, I wasn't happy with the way it looked, and it didn't get any better from there. The only thing that was really cool there was they had two huge spa rooms and in addition to the bathroom in your room, you could go in the walk-in whirlpool tubs. They also had a little sauna that the residents could go sit in that you could reserve twice a week.
Was this helpful?
15 Reviews & Ratings From Around the Web
Costs for The Legacy Commons at Pueblo West
Assisted Living Starting Cost per Month:
Medicaid/Medicare Not Accepted
Amenities at The Legacy Commons at Pueblo West
Minimum Age: 60
State License #: 2306FN
Trips & Outings
Help with Activities of Daily Living
Transportation to Appointments
Tour The Legacy Commons at Pueblo West
The best way to get to know a community is by scheduling a tour. See the facilities, meet the staff and residents, and get a feel first hand what it's like to live at The Legacy Commons at Pueblo West.
Description of The Legacy Commons at Pueblo West
The Legacy Commons at Pueblo West Assisted Living is a beautifully appointed home designed for an active senior lifestyle with wide hallways and private apartments. Our home is dedicated to creating a warm, cheerful, and attentive atmosphere for seniors in the Lafayette area.
Well-trained professional staff members are available just a moment away twenty-four hours every day. Socialization is a positive force in wellness for seniors, and meals enjoyed in our gracious dining room and the social activities provided enhance health and longevity of our seniors. Family and friends are always welcome to come share a meal or join in an activity.
- Individualized Care
- 24-Hour staff supervision for safety and security
- Personal laundry and linen service
- Housekeeping service
- 3 Nutritious home-cooked meals served each day
- Beauty and barber services
- Assistance in appointment and transportation scheduling
- Assistance with bathing, dressing, grooming, and other personal services
- Medication assistance
- Social activities
- Private apartments with baths
- Paid utilities
- Parking for resident vehicles
- Cable TV and telephone hook-ups
- Smoke alarms and sprinkler systems
- Computer access for residents
- Whirlpool Spa
- Close to shopping
- Facility vehicle for transportation to appointments
- Beauty shop in the facility
- Wireless emergency call system
- Outside gardening available for residents
- Elevators for residents, moving in and out, and safety
- Close to hospital
- Private mailboxes
- Private dining room and game room
- Separate activity room
- Resident library
- Gas fireplace
- Gazebo and enclosed patio
- Individually-controlled heat and air conditioning
TThe Legacy Commons at Pueblo West Assisted Living provides a wide range of comfortable and affordable options tailored to individual needs. Assisted Living is more economical than nursing home care and often delays or eliminates the need for admission to a nursing home.
Thank you for your interest at The Legacy Commons at Pueblo West Assisted Living. Please give us a call to schedule a free tour.
Have Questions? Enter your email address below to get more information about The Legacy Commons at Pueblo West