Tour HomeWell Senior Care of Northern Colorado
The best way to get to know a community is by scheduling a tour. See the facilities, meet the staff and residents, and get a feel first hand what it's like to live at HomeWell Senior Care of Northern Colorado Home Care.
Description of HomeWell Senior Care of Northern Colorado
If you or a loved one needs In-home care, trust the professionals at HomeWell Senior Care to provide compassionate and quality care. Our focus is on reliability, safety and enhancing quality of life. We will treat your loved one as though we are providing care for a member of our own family. The owner, with over 30 years of health care experience, will not send a member of his Team that he would not send to his own parents.
As a Colorado licensed, bonded and insured Home Care Agency, we cater specifically to the elderly and those recovering from a recent illness or surgery. Our caregivers "Personal Assistants" go through a rigourous screening and training process to ensure we are hiring and employing the best staff in the industry. We conduct a multi-state Criminal Background check, Driving Record and complete a thorough reference check.
Whether you or a loved one are recovering from an injury, dealing with an illness, or suffering from a chronic condition, such as Alzheimer's or Dementia, HomeWell is ready to provide the care you expect and deserve. We approach each situation on an individual basis and customize care that best meets the needs of each family and client.
Our professional staff is dedicated to providing the highest quality of care and exceptional customer service. The owner is just a phone call away.
Please call us today so we can assist you or a family member!
Why choose us?
- The Owner meets with all clients and families
- Proprietary LEHAAP Program
- Life Enrichment Hobbies Adventures and Activities Program
- Caring, Competent Employees available 24/7
- CNA’s, MA’s and PCP’s available for 3 Levels of Care
- A rating with the BBB
- Personalized, Flexible Care Plans developed by Care Manager
- Hourly or Live-in Care at home or Assisted/Independent Living Facility
- Transition assistance from home to a facility
- Personal introductions of our Personal Assistants
- Work closely with other agencies/facilities to develop co-care plans as needed
- Free in-home needs assessment
- Comprehensive Quality Assurance Program
- Patient Satisfaction Surveys
- Data analysis and trend monitoring
- Unannounced Drop-ins by Agency Staff and Owner
Our Personal Assistants (caregivers)
- Comprehensive Employee Screening
- National Criminal Background and Sex Offender checks
- Driving Record Check
- Face to Face interviews
- Personal and Professional Reference Checks
- Comprehensive Hands on Employee Training
- General First Aid and Safety
- Personal Care & Infection Control
- Home Safety
- Alzheimers and Dementia Care
- Emergency Preparedness
- Consumer Rights
- Skills Verification and testing
Dependable Hourly and Live-In Care
- Memory Care; Alhzeimers and Dementia
- Personal Care
- Bathing, Dressing, grooming
- Incontinence and Peri Care
- Transportation to and from appointments
- Medication Reminders
- Mobility Assistance and Transfers
- Grocery Shopping and Laundry
- Light Housekeeping
- And More…
- Temporary or long term
Caregiver Skills Include:
Ethics, Validation Therapy, Patient Transfers, Stress Management, Grief Issues, Family Communication, Transition Issues, Communicating with Dementia Patients
|Caregivers employed, bonded and insured:||Yes|
|Caregivers available 24 hours a day:||Yes|
|Available to assisted living facility:||Yes|