Description of Home Care of the Rockies
HomeCare of the Rockies, Inc., licensed in the state of Colorado, provides in-home care and personal assistance to seniors who want to live as independently as possible on their own terms.
With in-home assistance and companionship care, our team of trained, bonded and dedicated care professionals whom are matched to your specific interests and needs and make dozens of daily tasks easier so that you can live the life you desire. Our services are available around the clock, 24/7 to support your care needs.
Here are just a few of the services we offer:
- Caring companionship and socialization
- Dining companion and assistance with meals
- Meal planning and preparation and assistance with grocery shopping
- Assistance with bathing, dressing and personal grooming
- Accompany to Doctor's visits
- Light housekeeping services
- Hospital-to-home care support
- Daily communication
- Errands and transportation
- Dementia and Alzheimer's care services
- Maintaining a safe home environment
HomeCare of the Rockies caregivers are especially trained to work with those with dementia and Alzheimer's disease. Caregivers are certified through the CARES Approach Dementia education. Developed with the Alzheimer's Association, CARES® is focused on person-centered care, utilizing the latest evidence-based research for care practice recommendations.
To learn more about our services or to speak with a senior in-home care specialist, contact us today.
Caregiver Skills Include:
Ethics, Vallidation Therapy, Patient Transfers, Stress Management, Grief Issues, Family Communication, Transition Issues, Communicating with Dementia Patients
|Caregivers employed, bonded and insured:||Yes|
|Caregivers available 24 hours a day:||Yes|
|Available to assisted living facility:||Yes|
|RN on Staff:||Yes|