Description of Bayada Personal Care
When a health issue has made it difficult for adults and seniors to manage everyday tasks on their own, BAYADA Home Health Care in Greenwood Village, CO can help with personal care, housekeeping, and companionship. Our care professionals, including home health aides, certified nursing assistants, homemakers, and companions help adults and seniors continue living independently at home—where they want to be.
Whether private duty home care or live-in care is needed, our compassionate caregivers bring peace of mind to families, knowing that their loved one is cared for at home. Specially trained caregivers help manage the challenging behaviors and needs of people with dementia and Alzheimer’s disease, keeping them safe and engaged in appropriate activities.
These services are provided primarily by home health aides on an ongoing shift (two-hour or more) basis, and are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Live-in and respite care is available as well.
Private duty home care and housekeeping assistance include help with:
- Dressing and grooming
- Bathing and toileting
- Walking, moving, and transferring (including safe use of wheelchairs, walkers, or lifts)
- Basic exercise
- Reminders about medications and appointments
- Meal preparation, help with eating, and nutritious food selection
Household support services, including:
- Light housekeeping, such as vacuuming, dusting, and sweeping
- Washing and folding laundry
- Trash removal
- Shopping for groceries, picking up prescriptions, and other errands
Companionship (such as conversation, reading, and on outings)
To learn how BAYADA can help you or a loved one stay safe at home, contact us at 303-333-2900.