I Visited This Community
Great layout and concept. Attentive staff and very professional. I would recommend this facility to a loved one.
I Visited This Community
Love it, love it, love it! The community is the newest concept for Denver, rehabilitation and memory care. The sales staff is warm and caring which is a reflection on how professional entire staff conducts their attention to guests needs. If my parent needed this type of placement, this would be the first place I would have them move. The community provides safety and dignity.
Description of Gardens on Quail
At the Gardens on Quail, comfort, respect, and dignity are all important aspects in maintaining the quality of life when living with memory impairment. Our 24-hour care is led by a team of professional, attentive, licensed clinicians, and overseen by a physician. Our approach to memory care is to make the resident feel entirely at home. We focus on creating a warm environment where wellness and activity are a top priority and much more than you’ll find at just any assisted living.
- Move-in ready suites including furnishings, linens, towels and basic toiletries with en suite full bathrooms
- Licensed professional staff, RNs, LPN’s, Qualified
- Medication Administration Personnel, and CNAs on site 24/7
- Community onsite rounding physicians and medical staff
- All clinical programs are overseen by our in-house Medical Director specializing in Alzheimer’s and Dementia
- Large open hallways and beautifully furnished common areas
- Monthly activity calendars with options for offsite outings
- Community spa room with walk-in jetted tub, fireplace, and warm ambiance
- Dining program with three meals per day, snacks, and an onsite Registered Dietitian
- Beautifully landscaped secure grounds including putting green, raised garden beds, and ample outdoor seating
- Monthly onsite family support groups for families of our residents and community alike
Wellness is a top priority at the Gardens on Quail, and proper nutrition is a crucial component. We serve all meals restaurant-style with many choices. Although we encourage dining room attendance as part of your stay, those who wish to remain in their rooms for meals receive prompt room service, straight from our kitchen.
We understand how important activities are to the well being of those we serve. Community-wide events include Happy Hour Fridays, Family Brunches, Holiday Events, Spa Days as well as special events. Our state-of-the-art computer system “It’s Never Too Late” (IN2L) allows our guests to enhance their lifelong learning skills and to explore the world of today’s technology. IN2L also allows guests to keep in touch with loved ones via email, view television and music from times past and keep them connected to the community.