Living Well - Assisted Living at Home
210 Beach Road , Tiburon, CA 94920
Reviews of Living Well - Assisted Living at Home
Learn More About Living Well - Assisted Living at Home
Ask a Family Advisor if this is the right community for you.Call us free of charge at (855) 840-7257
Costs for Living Well - Assisted Living at Home
Learn About Financing Options
Talk to a Family Advisor about how you can pay for care.
Description of Living Well - Assisted Living at Home
Living Well Assisted Living at Home provides services that enable seniors and adults with cognitive, behavioral, and movement disorders, to live safely and comfortably in their own homes and stay connected to their community.
We enable those seniors and adults affected by Alzheimer's Disease and other dementias, Parkinson's, ALS, other neurological disorders, and mental illnesses, to live independent and meaningful lives.
Living Well brings a seasoned team of experts and professionals in the fields of neurological assessment, medical interventions and wellness activities and a skilled and consistent team of caregivers to manage and support clients and their family members.
- Specialized Alzheimer's and Dementia Care at Home
- Customized care for adults and seniors with Parkinson's, ALS, and mental illness
- Monitoring technology for safety and lower the cost of care
- 24/7 access to Doctors and Nurses
- Medical advocacy if hospitalized
- Comprehensive cognitive and behavioral assessment by professionals in the field
- Wellness activities at home or in the person's community
- Concierge services
- Excellent trained personal care assistants
- Culturally sensitive caregivers
- Facilitation of family communication and difficult dynamics
At Living Well, we aspire to create a safe and nurturing environment while allowing for independence and dignity for seniors and adults and offering peace of mind to the adult children and family members.
Living Well - Assisted Living at Home Caregivers
|Caregiver Skills Include:||Ethics, Validation Therapy, Patient Transfers, Stress Management, Transition Issues, Grief Issues, Family Communication, Communicating with Dementia Patients|
|Caregivers are employed, bonded and insured:||Yes|
|RN on staff:||Yes|
|Caregivers are available 24 hours a day:||Yes|
|Caregivers are available to assisted living facilities:||Yes|
Service Areas94109, 94115, 94118, 94121, 94123 (+23 more)
Have Questions? Enter your email address below to get more information about Living Well - Assisted Living at Home