Tour Family Matters In Home Care
The best way to get to know a community is by scheduling a tour. See the facilities, meet the staff and residents, and get a feel first hand what it's like to live at Family Matters In Home Care Home Care.
Description of Family Matters In Home Care
Welcome to Family Matters In-Home Care
Compassionate, quality in-home care that allows you or your loved ones to stay in the comfort of home.
At Family Matters In-Home Care our specialty is professional, warm and compassionate senior care that allows our clients to live independently in the comfort of home. Whether our clients need us for a few hours a day or around the clock, we’ll always be there to provide quality, compassionate and responsive care.
We provide the following services:
- Personal Care
- Companion Care
- Alzheimer’s / Dementia Care
- Hospice Care
- Respite Care
- Incontinence Care
- Live-in Care
- Cooking and light housekeeping
- Laundry and change of bed linens
- Grocery shopping and errands
- Companionship and range of motion exercise
- Bathing, dressing and grooming assistance
- Transportation to doctor appointments, supermarket, pharmacy
- Assisting with walking and transfers
- Status reporting to family
- Medication reminders
- Much More!
Use our services because:
- WE CARE!
- We offer individualized services
- Client makes the final decision
- We have over 30 years of experience in healthcare primarily working with elderly population
- We have extensive training in assessing and addressing the needs of the client
- We have an excellent reputation in the community
- We provide quality care
- We’re flexible
- Our caregivers are held to a high standard and are well trained
At Family Matters In-Home Care our knowledgeable staff prides itself in providing exceptional customer service. Caregivers You Can Count On!
You can rest assured because we hire only the best caregivers, whom we would trust with our own family members. Our caregivers are employees and not contractors, who are thoroughly screened and insured to ensure you and your loved ones are fully protected. They participate in ongoing training and professional development opportunities, and many have experience with Specialty Care, including Alzheimer’s, Parkinson’s and hospice care.
Whether you are looking to find a companion for just a few hours or a full-time, live-in caretaker, we will match you with candidates who will meet and exceed your requirements.
Whether you need assistance finding a care home or an assisted living facility, we will work with a pool of reputable facilities to find you the best match.
At Family Matters In-Home Care we are familiar with the challenges facing persons losing their independence. Although we can't change that, we can help to make it a positive transition.
Family Matters In-Home Care proudly serves San Diego County. Please give us call 24/7 for a free assessment.